Full-Time Marketing Manager, Amazon Ads – Buqayq
This position oversees all aspects of our digital customer acquisition marketing budget, from lead generation through conversion via paid ad placements on platforms including Facebook, Google, Gemini, Taboola, and others. Working in this position, you will be in charge of developing cost-effective client acquisition programs for a variety of new and existing target markets. Native and display advertising strategies will be shaped by you. An important part of your job will be developing advertising campaigns, helping to build creative assets and uncover, grow, and apply data to support strategy. You will manage a big marketing budget. Small, highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing and collaborative environments are ideal for the appropriate individual. People are passionate and not hesitant to take chances in these environments.
Job Title : Marketing Manager, Amazon Ads
Location : Buqayq, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.17 per hour.
Company : Rockstar Games
Job Type : Full-Time
- Timelines, strategic briefs, media planning, ad development and technical/legal reviews are just some of the activities involved in managing ad campaigns.
- Create and manage media and ad production in order to achieve objectives, including strategy formulation, writing, editing, and distribution.
- You will be accountable for the generation of all communications content and assets for the firm.
- You’ll be in charge of developing and implementing all aspects of company and business area marketing.
- Ensure that your client acquisition efforts are noticeable in both native and display advertising. This includes headlines and landing pages, as well as testing and scheduling.
- Optimizing your paid advertising spending by leveraging data, suggestions, and project management activities to improve conversions (messaging updates, AB testing, keyword strategy, ad creative, etc.).
- Consult with customers to determine the best advertising strategy, methods, and performance measurements to achieve their goals.
- Be prepared to monitor program metrics before to the campaign’s commencement so that the results may be easily monitored for targets and the ad effectiveness; giving senior management with analyses and insights/learning.
- Manage ad agency and media agency relationships to ensure that work is aligned with strategy and that resources are used.
- For a marketing campaign, devising and executing paid advertising strategies across several platforms (Google Ads, display ads, paid social, etc.).
- Being known for Internet Marketing success – owning results and customizing techniques to meet specific business needs.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience working with digital advertising campaigns
- The company’s partners include Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, MOAT, DCM, OTT, and CTV, all of which need a wide range of skills.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative abilities, a love for metrics and quantitative analysis, the ability to transform analysis into actionable programs, and the capacity to utilize data to improve day-to-day performance are all desirable qualities.
- Discovering new digital marketing trends and potential to assist customers reach their objectives