18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Marketing Manager – Medina
The Digital Media Specialist will collaborate with other members of the internal team to plan, implement, and evaluate all national sponsored social media projects. This position will assist in developing and executing sponsored social media campaigns in support of the organization’s objectives, with an emphasis on approaches to boost KPIs and goals.
Job Title : Marketing Manager
Location : Medina, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23.96 per hour.
Company : RealWear, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Lead and direct marketing initiatives; establish and evaluate the efficacy of citizen surveys and communications; prepare submissions for program recognition and publishing; and coordinate with other marketing and communications professionals.
- Checking for and making necessary updates to out-of-date content on the website is a must. Among other things, this involves updating images, video embeds, and other information on the website.
- Ensure online material is optimized for search engines, accessible and links work (quality assurance). Use online analytics to evaluate campaigns and initiatives.
- Writes, edits, and assesses material while ensuring that established contact standards are adhered to. Consistently updating product and service information in digital media for existing and potential customers. Conducts frequent audits of the company’s digital assets.
- The digital analytics team should assist generate reporting, analysis, and optimization ideas for sponsored social programs.
- Involved in the creation of presentations and updates to management; documented meeting minutes as well as notes from weekly conference calls to help in the development of strategic and tactical recommendations
- Keep in touch with your clients and look for ways for them to become more efficient with their existing business growth.
- Work with the Acquisition Manager to improve the performance of partners, such as third-party creative agencies, other paid digital platforms, or affiliate/incentivized traffic agencies.
- Preparation of management presentations and status reports. Taking notes during meetings and on weekly phone conversations to aid in the formulation of strategic and tactical ideas for the organization.
- Digital media equipment should be bought or repaired, and you should make recommendations. Diagnose and fix problems with your digital media system. Create cost estimates for different types of equipment. Provide care for university resources.
- Analytical and organizational skills are needed, as well as advanced computer skills that show you know Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and how to use content management systems and social media accounts. You must also be able to work well with others.
- Provide guidance on the acquisition and maintenance of digital media equipment. Recognize and correct flaws in digital media systems. Estimate the cost of a range of various types of equipment. Maintain an eye on the university’s financial situation.
- The ability to communicate and organize oneself, as well as analytical and strategic thinking talents, as well as the ability to collaborate with others, are all essential.
- Set and meet stringent deadlines, change direction as needed, and manage many projects concurrently.
- Professionally interact with consumers and coworkers to effectively service our customers.