Full-Time Marketing Manager, Product & Sales Enablement – Ad Dilam
An accomplished Program Manager is wanted by our dynamic company. You’ll be collaborating directly with people in product management and across the company’s software development departments. You’ll be tasked with helping to establish plans and specifications. You will also oversee the entire process, from planning and design to implementation and maintenance. You’ll have the ability to give equal attention to both consumers and shipping. Successful candidates will have a deep understanding of the product development process, strong analytical skills, and a keen eye for what makes a good product. You’ll be a great writer and listener. Ability to effectively convey status, risks, and mitigations to top management is essential in this position. In addition, this position requires high levels of technical expertise. Candidate qualifications should include technical expertise, prowess in analysis and problem solutions, and proficiency in project management and communication.
Job Title : Marketing Manager, Product & Sales Enablement
Location : Ad Dilam, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 31.89 per hour.
Company : SeatGeek
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep the client at the center of your attention as you work to implement critical initiatives with the help of stakeholders, vendors, and IT personnel.
- When necessary, arbitrate and resolve conflict within the software. Recognize acceptable escalation channels and approaches.
- Collaborate with other IT departments, vendors, and project managers.
- Successful outcomes can be achieved in areas like scope, timetable, costs/budget, issues/risks, and resources through the application of negotiation skills, influence, and imagination.
- Oversee the program’s budgeting efforts and coordinate with upper-level management, project leads, and suppliers to maximize the project’s return on investment.
- Assist project managers in creating upfront time and resource estimates through systematic discovery with stakeholders, IT resources, and vendors.
- Foster an upbeat atmosphere, set an example for project managers, and offer advice when things get confusing.
- Take charge of tasks that aren’t usually connected or dependent on one another, such as multiple concurrently-running applications.
- Oversee the program’s finances, juggle many projects, address stakeholder issues, and monitor development.
- Recognize how individual initiatives affect the program or portfolio and use discretion when bringing concerns or risks to the program or portfolio level.
- It is expected that applicants will have completed four years of higher education, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a closely related technical field.
- Ability to actively listen, problem solve, and communicate effectively with both technical and business users; as well as clear, effective verbal and written communication abilities.
- Deep knowledge of and ability to manage Project and Software Development Life Cycle(s) using both Agile and Waterfall approaches.
- at least 12 years of experience managing IT projects, with expertise in medium- to large-scale projects and programs from beginning to conclusion.
- Ability to pick up new information quickly and apply it in novel situations; initiative in locating crucial data.