26 May 2023
Full-Time Media Director – Thar
The Media Director will be accountable for the day-to-day planning, administration, and execution of client initiatives with a social emphasis. Serves as senior lead for the social media team for at least three primary social clients and/or large projects, depending on the client engagement’s total scope. Typically has between seven and ten years of relevant experience. With 1-2 direct reports, manages assigned tasks autonomously.
Job Title : Media Director
Location : Thar, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 45.27 per hour.
Company : Red Ventures
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develop programs that engage with our customers in a way that drives deep, engaging experiences for them
- The capacity to undertake social listening and research activities in order to uncover clear and actionable findings is critical for driving agency recommendations and concept creation.
- All editorial calendars (EC) must be managed according to established procedural protocols from the time of conception to final reporting.
- Keep abreast of current social media trends, create methods to successfully integrate these trends into client work, and provide on-going education to junior staff about new and evolving trends, as well as the potential relevance.
- In order to achieve a variety of goals, create media campaigns, audience tactics, and journeys that are relevant to the target audience.
- Acknowledges the major concerns that must be addressed when making choices and has the ability to create solid suggestions based on experience and evidence.
- Help media buyers and sellers analyze, negotiate, and acquire advertising channel options, such as print media, digital media, outdoor media (including billboards), television, and radio/streaming audio, among others.
- Demonstrates a thorough grasp of numerous social media sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Additionally, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, and TikTok are all well-versed.
- Clients should receive and understand social media reports that have been contextualized; strategic recommendations should be given in response to the report’s contents.
- Coworkers in creative services, digital, and marketing should coordinate their efforts in order to make sure that the business objectives of clients and communications activities are properly linked.
- Analytical skills are needed to guarantee that a company’s media strategy will be more successful.
- An understanding of e-commerce and digital and direct response marketing across key channels including sponsored social, display, search, and affiliates is a prerequisite for a multi-channel merchant or a program manager managing online-offline campaigns.
- Extensive expertise in setting the future of agencies and media landscapes, including agency-wide initiatives, revolutionizing the way teams go to market, and driving industry-changing ideas.
- Strong analytical abilities, as well as a willingness to get your “hands dirty” when analyzing the data. It is necessary to have shown capacity to utilize data to drive business choices as well as marketing optimization.
- Individuals who like working both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced atmosphere and who prefer to take initiative and responsibility of their job obligations are encouraged to apply.