Full-Time Media Manager – Tubarjal
One of the most important qualities of a media manager is that they have the ability to work alone as well as collaborate with their colleagues. Taking responsibility for one’s work is critical, thus applicants should have a track record of managing projects from start to finish. The ideal applicant is highly driven, has excellent time and project management abilities, and has strong analytical and technical skills as well as a solid work ethic. Exceptional problem-solving, communication, and troubleshooting abilities are required for this position. In order to succeed in this role, you must be able to think large, pay close attention to detail, and produce high-quality work on schedule.
Job Title : Media Manager
Location : Tubarjal, Al Jouf, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.99 per hour.
Company : bizjobz LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of search engine marketing campaigns, including the competitive environment, key performance indicators (KPIs), and suggestions on growth potential, and manage vendor agreements to ensure that clients get the best product available.
- Demands data analysis of important indicators in order to discover, suggest, and put into action improvements to improve client program performance
- Involved in the development of a social product inventory and comprehensive pro-active social packages for Brand Solutions and other important stakeholders.
- grow and keep up with relationships with other platforms. Lead beta product testing and look at new ways to make money. Take charge of any problems that happen on a day-to-day basis for the campaigns.
- Independently and under supervision, gather information and photography/videography to support meaningful and relevant posts on social media via captivating narrative.
- aids in the development and documentation of best practices for increasing operational efficiency within the team and across the firm.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations while managing all assigned accounts’ budgets, including media authorizations.
- Manage the strategic development and execution of digital marketing campaigns across numerous platforms, including search engine marketing, display advertising, video advertising, and mobile advertising, for multiple client accounts.
- Account service, media, and project management had internal meetings to coordinate roll-out of the allowed plan, which included a blueprint download. They also worked with external partners to make this happen.
- Contributes to management’s understanding of big customer prospects, possible threats, and other critical information that have an impact on the health of the firm.
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager may be used to monitor and report on sponsored advertising campaigns.
- Feasibility of establishing new marketing tactics and/or alliances to boost paid advertising consumer acquisition.
- Social media analysis and performance monitoring, as well as a complete grasp of social platform tools and applications, are critical abilities for anybody who wishes to work with social media.
- Strong interpersonal abilities, both written and verbal, are needed for the development of customer interactions and vendor relationships. A good demeanor and a positive attitude are required for this position.
- We are seeking for individuals who like taking initiative and ownership of their job obligations by working both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced atmosphere.Capable of using/texting a mobile phone in an operating room material environment.