This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Media Manger – Mecca
Managing online marketing campaigns for customers and partners, as well as internal personnel, is the responsibility of the Media Manager, who provides strategic direction and thought leadership on campaign tactics and optimization. Analysis and problem solving skills are used to ensure faultless program implementation, and to surpass stated goals.
Job Title : Media Manger
Location : Mecca, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.46 per hour.
Company : PepsiCo
Job Type : Full-Time
- Using your own resources, as well as those provided by a supervisor, you may create visually attractive social media postings.
- All allocated accounts’ budgets, including signed media authorizations and post-buys reports, are overseen by this person.
- examine key metrics and develop and implement changes to improve client programs’ efficacy is required.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of search engine marketing campaigns, including the competitive environment, key performance indicators (KPIs), and suggestions on growth potential, and manage vendor agreements to ensure that clients get the best product available.
- you’ll plan and run digital marketing campaigns on a variety of platforms, including search engine marketing, display ads, video ads, and mobile ads for a variety of clients.
- Involved in managing internal meetings between account service, media, and project management in order to launch the authorized plan with a blueprint download, as well as coordinating with external partners.
- Vendor agreements for third-party platforms are your responsibility. There may be new marketing methods for existing goods and services discovered via beta testing. In this role, you’ll be in charge of daily campaign troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with Brand Solutions and other key stakeholders to develop complete proactive social packages and to manage a portfolio of social products.
- formulation and documenting of best practices for enhancing operational efficiency
- It is your responsibility to keep management informed about major client prospects, potential dangers, and other vital facts that have an influence on the health of the organization.
- social media platform tools and apps must be analyzed and monitored for their effectiveness.
- Possibility of developing one-of-a-kind marketing efforts and/or collaborations in order to increase consumer acquisition via paid advertising
- Keep up with the Google Analytics platform and the Google Tag Manager when it comes to paid media reporting and monitoring.
- A strong verbal and written communication skill set is essential to provide intricate and extensive information.
- Self-directed and capable of working with others in an ever-changing environment.