This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Media Relations Specialist – Al Darb
The Digital Media Specialist is responsible for aiding in the development and administration of a company’s digital media strategy. In charge of digital marketing efforts, campaign coordination, content management, traffic monitoring, and feedback response. Websites, apps, email, SMS, and content for digital experiences are just a few examples of digital assets.
Job Title : Media Relations Specialist
Location : Al Darb, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 20.55 per hour.
Company : Avante
Job Type : Full-Time
- Only gets a little amount of help. The employee normally does the assigned duties on his or her own, relying on supervisory assistance only when necessary. Upon completion, a review of the work is possible.
- It’s important to ensure that a website’s content is search engine friendly; it should be easy to find, and all links work (quality assurance). Collecting and analyzing internet data may help you gauge the performance of campaigns and other activities.
- Optimal customer return is achieved by analyzing campaign data and adjusting as necessary utilizing call and conversion tracking. Provide the Digital Marketing Manager with textual information for monthly or quarterly client reports.
- If an individual is able to read literature, books, reviews, scientific or technical publications (abstracts), financial reports, and legal documents, that individual is said to have reading competency. To pursue this kind of education, a college degree or higher is often necessary. However, with practice and self-study, it is possible to learn.
- Utilizing digital assets, researchers look at people’s attitudes. It is imperative that IT experts and business leaders work together to solve complicated issues. It may be beneficial to identify and document unconventional techniques in order to facilitate collaborative activities and processes
- Ad campaigns on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram may be set up and managed in a matter of minutes.
- Ad agencies, paid digital platforms, and affiliate/incentivized traffic may all benefit from utilizing the Acquisition Manager.
- To help the company’s digital analytics team, work together to provide reporting, analysis, and optimization suggestions for sponsored social campaigns. Make sure that campaign reports are still accurate and valid.
- Customers both inside and outside the company are treated with respect. In public relations, having clear goals is very important.
- It is required to create and implement A/B test ideas on a frequent basis. You may assist the digital team in preparing for the next test by identifying relevant trends and ideas.
- Creative business writing, internet/intranet website design, and/or digital marketing expertise.
- Being able to manage a large number of tasks at the same time while adhering to stringent timelines
- This role requires exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and technical competencies.
- When working with other departments, he or she is able to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Requires at least one year of sponsored social or digital media advertising (such as display)