19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Medical Doctor – Jazan
We’re seeking for a responsible Doctor to examine patients and treat chronic pain sufferers. To evaluate symptoms and identify diseases, you must be extremely informed about pain management and other medical issues. The job may be taxing, so you’ll need a lot of patience.
Job Title : Medical Doctor
Location : Jazan, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 86.38 per hour.
Company : MPLT Healthcare
Job Type : Full-Time
- Makes required recommendations for procedures that cannot be done at the facility.
- Collaborate with the medical director (CMO) on a regular basis to provide medical care to the client.
- Demonstrate good bedside manner to establish a sympathetic relationship with patients.
- Observe patients on a regular basis to assess their health and identify any potential problems.
- Compiles all necessary records and creates thorough reports in accordance with payer and/or Department of Labor guidelines, which include evaluation results, treatments provided assessment of patient response to therapy and treatment plan, and other relevant information.
- Provide preventative and health-maintenance therapy, such as yearly physicals, healthy habits, and self-care skills, via education and counselling.
- Use and support a comprehensive clinical treatment paradigm developed by the team and tailored to help obese patients achieve their weight-loss goals.
- Supervise mid-level providers (nurse practitioners and PAs, including services for women’s health).
- To improve the quality, safety, efficiency, and equality of care, patients and families must be engaged in their treatment, care coordination must be enhanced, and population and public health must be encouraged while maintaining patient privacy and security.
- Utilize the medical director’s patented medical procedures to evaluate and treat ED, PE, and male sexually associated health conditions.
- Current, valid license to practice medicine in the state where services are delivered (in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are rendered.
- It is essential to have great interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities.
- DCA (Department of Consumer Affairs) copy of professional license (front and back)
- It is strongly suggested that you obtain board certification in family medicine, occupational or preventive medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, or PM&R. If you’ve worked in Occupational Medicine before, that would be fantastic.
- At least two (2) years of experience practicing primary care medicine in an outpatient setting is required.