27 May 2023
Part-Time Medical Front Desk (evening hours) – Duba
In the role of Front Office Receptionist, you will be responsible for greeting visitors, taking messages, and doing a variety of administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have a boisterous, outgoing attitude and a knack for working with the public. The receptionist at the front desk is the first person our customers talk to.
Job Title : Medical Front Desk (evening hours)
Location : Duba, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19.46 per hour.
Company : Pinnacle Group, Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- May perform specialized services of a routine clerical nature in strict accordance with established procedural guidelines, as appropriate to the position.
- transports incoming mail, including patient correspondence and other clinic items, to the appropriate recipients.
- All incoming calls must be promptly answered, screened, and routed to the correct individual.
- Creates, organizes, updates, and maintains files, papers, and/or records.
- Performs a range of routine clerical duties as required by the position, including word processing, spreadsheet maintenance, and document design.
- It ensures the smooth running of the workplace by recording and relaying information about events, unusual occurrences, and ongoing requirements.
- copies and/or duplicates desired materials; may create and send facsimiles to clinic staff.
- Be hospitable to all visitors; provide coffee, water, tea, and directions to the restrooms.
- Answers telephones, route calls, take messages, and provide general information; greet and direct visitors and patients; and, answer routine inquiries.
- Responsible for the upkeep and security of the office’s public spaces (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- Skills in creating and printing basic written products, such as labels, letters, and memos.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in office administration, secretarial work, or a related field is necessary.
- Computer abilities should include the ability to operate medical and pharmacy software.
- Six months of experience in a medical or dental office is preferred.
- Master the art of both written and oral expression (electronically).