17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Medical Interpreter (Spanish) – An Nabhaniyah
With written and oral assistance, the Translator helps families from across the division who do not speak English as their first language. The Translator & Interpreter serves as a liaison between staff and the varied families in our community, providing translation and interpretation services as requested by the staff.
Job Title : Medical Interpreter (Spanish)
Location : An Nabhaniyah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.05 per hour.
Company : Long Island FQHC
Job Type : Full-Time
- The ability to accurately translate any form of written content, including flyer, postings on social media, district-wide announcements and press releases, into any language is essential.
- In this position, you’ll be responsible for checking the work of district translators. Schools and translation consultants alike may benefit from this instrument’s teachings.
- Verify that translations are exact and full, and that the original text, meaning, and sentiment have not been altered in any way.
- The writing may also include geopolitical, regional, ethnic, and cultural features. To be effective as a translator, you’ll want to employ vocabulary and idioms that reflect the culture of your target language (s).
- Open and sort mail; create purchase order requisitions; verify and prepare invoice and stipend for payment; answer phone calls, welcome visitors, answer general inquiries; prepare purchase orders; prepare invoice and stipend for payment
- Conveys important information to parents and students in the form of educational papers such as forms and notifications of medical emergencies as well as legal and confidential problems.
- Make the most of your research resources. One must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Office and the Internet in order to produce written translations and merchandise.
- Medical and technical terminology must be thoroughly examined in both the original language and its target translation to ensure that the intended meaning is conveyed accurately.
- Provides interpreter services at parent meetings, parent-teacher conferences, and other school events. These events include discussions about student academics, student discipline, student medical emergencies, and other sensitive issues that need to be kept private.
- The temporary employee pool’s assessment results, hours spent, training status, and other pertinent data are stored in databases.
- Speak and comprehend two languages fluently, at the level of an educated native speaker, and with an awareness of the culture around the language.
- The ability to speak a certain language above conversational level allows a group of people with limited English proficiency to engage completely in the work at hand.
- The ability to drive and the willingness to use a personal car while giving interpretation services in educational and community situations are required.
- A bachelor’s degree in translation, foreign language, or a similar discipline or equivalence is necessary, as well as proven interpersonal and writing and vocal communication abilities.
- The ability to effectively communicate with colleagues, students, and others is critical when it comes to teaching.