27 May 2023
Full-Time Medical Office Assistant/ Medical Administrative Assistant – Al Khobar
Obtaining referrals and pre-certifications, gathering co-pays and unreturned patient information, arranging appointments, and coding fee slips are just a few of the front office support tasks that a medical office assistant performs.
Job Title : Medical Office Assistant/ Medical Administrative Assistant
Location : Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.82 per hour.
Company : Della Infotech Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- aids in completing “”end of day balancing/closing”” and getting deposits ready for courier pickup.
- Makes referrals to specialists when required or as directed by the provider.
- The calls are sorted by importance and urgency and redirected if necessary.
- Quickly type up documents including memos, letters, position summaries, flowcharts, graphs, deviation reports, and policies and procedures for executives, managers, and advisory boards.
- The clinic always responds quickly to any messages sent by Medical Dimensions regarding research coding/billing.
- executes assigned administrative or clerical duties, such as filing, reception, scheduling, data entry, and patient registration.
- The process of collecting copayments, deductibles, and account balances begins after charges have been posted and all necessary paperwork has been completed.
- Assemble projects, collate materials, make copies, facsimile, and file documents as needed.
- Set up follow-up appointments, greet and check out patients, and gather the necessary paperwork.
- Reordering, stocking, cleaning, and troubleshooting are all part of maintaining equipment and medical supplies.
- Personal computers, printers, and fax machines are needed for this position.
- Those who have both a high school graduation and a year of medical assistant training will be given priority.
- It is suggested to hire medical office assistants who have worked in the field for at least three years.
- Needs the capacity to think critically, make quick decisions, and function with little oversight.
- Candidate must be able to operate under pressure and make quick decisions.