19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Medical Practice General Manager – Hail
Being a successful Practice Manager necessitates a degree of adaptability. Job responsibilities range from conducting interviews to analyzing the effectiveness of training programs and overall hospital operations. Practice Managers in our organization teach staff members how to talk to patients about our various health and wellness programs and hospitalization options.
Job Title : Medical Practice General Manager
Location : Hail, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 32.25 per hour.
Company : Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain a safe workplace in accordance with all local, state, and federal health and safety standards and laws, as well as office and business policy and procedures, and ensure compliance with all applicable state dental legislation.
- Daily activities are overseen by the Practice Manager and the Chief of Staff.
- Maintain sophisticated knowledge of software systems for data compilation, storage, and retrieval for managerial reporting.
- Work with HR to review, investigate into, and address employee issues during the hiring, keeping, and firing of employees.
- Planning work hours, arranging time off, and handling employees’ training and development requirements.
- Care for patients and serve clients in a pleasant setting.
- Prepare and oversee office supply and equipment purchasing and budgeting.
- Communicate with the hospital in tandem with Clinical and Practice Management Leadership to aid in creating goals and finding solutions.
- Manage staff and maintain tabs on how the clinical, administrative, and billing departments are faring in their daily operations.
- Assess and organize office processes, such as but not limited to payroll, invoicing, cash management, and similar administrative duties.
- Any relevant experience in office administration, preferably two years or more, will also be considered.
- Three years of experience in the hospital, veterinary, service industry, etc. is required, preferably with some managing responsibilities (includes hiring, associate development, etc.).
- Essential HR knowledge includes laws governing the hiring and firing of employees, how to properly maintain records, and the importance of keeping information private.
- Must have the capacity to handle all departmental tasks and have the ability to communicate (orally and in writing) with patients, doctors and other departments.
- Excellent communication skills, the capacity to confront and resolve conflicts with employees, and the ability to think and act strategically are all essential.