18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Medical Practice Manager – Al Makhwah
An interesting position is currently available for an experienced practice manager. In addition to acting as the principal contact between practice providers, clinical leadership, and customers, responsibilities include the effective management of all assigned facilities through the deployment of clinical providers, the implementation of company policies, procedures, and projects.
Job Title : Medical Practice Manager
Location : Al Makhwah, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 30.14 per hour.
Company : Two Point Consulting
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep an environment conducive to excellent care for patients and positive interactions with customers.
- Planning work hours, arranging time off, and handling employees’ training and development requirements.
- Work with HR to assess, investigate, and resolve personnel concerns, including recruitment, retention, and termination.
- Analyze and arrange office workflows, including but not restricted to payroll processing, invoice processing, cash management, and other administrative tasks.
- Oversee the recruitment process and keep tabs on the day-to-day operations of the medical, administrative, and billing personnel.
- To gather, store, and retrieve data for managerial reporting, you should have sophisticated expertise of software systems.
- Prepare and oversee office supply and equipment purchasing and budgeting.
- Communicate with the hospital to help with problem-solving and objective-setting in cooperation with Clinical and Practice Management Leadership.
- Together with the chief of staff, the hospital’s Practice Manager is responsible for overseeing daily operations.
- Maintain a safe workplace by following all applicable health and safety rules and regulations from the city, state, and federal levels, as well as office and corporate standards.
- You’ll need excellent communication skills to manage the department’s work with patients, doctors, and colleagues across disciplines.
- Required skills include knowledge of HR employment law, record keeping, and confidentiality.
- Experience in a related field (such as healthcare, veterinary medicine, or the service industry) for at least three years is required, as is direct experience in supervising others (includes hiring, associate development, etc.).
- We will take into consideration equivalent office management experience (2+ years).
- Superior interpersonal skills, the ability to effectively communicate and solve problems, and the bravery to face and resolve issues within the team.