26 May 2023
Full-Time Medical Practice Manager – Ras Tanura
Our practice managers are enthusiastic about and dedicated to their work. They make sure that their workplace works well from opening to closing as the team’s leader. The Practice Manager’s role is to oversee office efficiency and employee engagement in order to ensure that our practices deliver amazing patient care in collaboration with an Area Clinical Director and Director of Operations.
Job Title : Medical Practice Manager
Location : Ras Tanura, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 31.25 per hour.
Company : IV Drips
Job Type : Full-Time
- employees’ time, including vacations and mandatory training.
- Keep the office in tip-top shape for the sake of your patients and your relationships with them.
- Promote goal-setting and problem-solving at the hospital through open communication with the Clinical and Practice Management Leadership.
- Collaborate with HR to pinpoint and investigate problems with hiring, firing, and employee retention.
- Ensure adherence to all pertinent state dental legislation, a safe working environment by abiding by all applicable local, state, and federal health and safety laws, and office and corporate policy and procedures.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of software systems to compile, store and retrieve data for managerial reporting.
- In partnership with the chief of staff, the Practice Manager plays a vital role in the hospital, managing day-to-day operations.
- Manage the procurement of everyday office necessities and ensure that budgets are adhered to.
- Manage staff and maintain tabs on how the clinical, administrative, and billing departments are faring in their daily operations.
- process analysis and implementation for office activities like payroll processing, cash handling, and invoice handling.
- The equivalent office management experience (2+ years) will be taken into consideration.
- Be familiar with HR fundamentals such as record keeping, confidentiality, and employment laws.
- Ability to address and resolve issues with coworkers, as well as strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a related field (such as healthcare, veterinary medicine, or the service industry) for at least three years is required, as is direct experience in supervising others (includes hiring, associate development, etc.).
- Ability to manage all tasks within the department and communicate (orally and in writing) with patients, physicians, and other departments is essential.