26 May 2023
Full-Time Medical Purchasing Administrator – Al Bad’
Our team is in need of a healthcare administrator. This person, who ideally has some background in healthcare, will have the chance to grow and develop professionally.
Job Title : Medical Purchasing Administrator
Location : Al Bad’, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.49 per hour.
Company : Staffing the Universe
Job Type : Full-Time
- Daily rounding that is visible and present to help with patient flow as well as patient and provider satisfaction. Available for rapid and prompt reaction to everyday workflow bottlenecks or difficulties. Create a staffing strategy that satisfies both consumer expectations and budgetary limits. Create a culture of employee participation and feedback that encourages good transformation.
- Directs reports in the execution of work plans and long and short-term objectives. Changes to supporting procedures and systems, as well as site-level infrastructure. Goals for the site are implemented and completed.
- Plans, develops, organizes, evaluates, and implements programs and activities for the Healthcare Center’s inhabitants. At the Healthcare Center, you’ll be in charge of supervising junior supervisors, as well as additional personnel and volunteers.
- Planned and adhered to departmental budgets for manpower and income. Responds to changes in the company that may influence the capacity to fulfill budget targets.
- Ensures that residents are receiving the best possible care at all times by collaborating with other department managers in the community.
- In the case that a patient complaint has to be escalated, evaluate the situation, assess potential hazards, identify a solution that is both safe and effective, and take into consideration clinical care difficulties, among other criteria.
- Facilitates interviewing, hiring, and training employees; teaching, mentoring and directing work; performance appraisals, rewards and recognition, disciplining employees, and addressing complaints, and resolving conflict.
- Communicates and interacts often with physicians/providers to give direction and oversight about effective scheduling, efficient clinic work flow, and patient flow, as well as to establish and maintain a cooperative, trusting relationship with them.
- Respect patients’ and residents’ rights to fair and equal treatment, as well as their rights to self-determination, individuality, privacy, property, and civil rights, such as the ability to file wage grievances.
- Hiring, training, allocating work, monitoring and assessing performance, and implementing professional development programs are only some of the methods used to manage people. Affirms that the department’s general operational goals are being met by the group’s productivity and activity.
- A bachelor’s degree in health care, business administration, or a closely related discipline is highly recommended.
- Personnel, residents/patients, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public must all be treated with sensitivity.
- The administrator must understand all applicable state and federal regulations (including those pertaining to Medicare reimbursement), nursing practices and procedures, and all laws, rules, and standards pertaining to long-term care administration.
- Experience in healthcare administration and/or resident services administration for at least two years is essential.
- Must be a natural leader who is able to work well with and manage people well.