Full-Time Medical Receptionist/ Office Assistant – Buraydah
We want a committed and happy Front Office Assistant to help us deliver excellent care and achieve success in our locations. As a Front Office Assistant, you will be in charge of greeting patients, activating patient records, and assisting medical experts. We’d love to have you join our team if you’re a team player with a kind and approachable demeanor, good interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task. This is a profession that requires interaction with patients and requires work in a clinical setting. There is some noise, and infectious diseases and blood borne infections are possible. It requires the ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time (with significant bending and stooping), physical dexterity in relation to clinical demands, and the ability to lift 50 pounds. Hours are subject to change based on location, patient volume, and employer requirements.
Job Title : Medical Receptionist/ Office Assistant
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.73 per hour.
Company : LHH
Job Type : Full-Time
- Being able to do many tasks at once while answering phones and taking messages is essential for this position.
- This position’s responsibilities include screening and directing visitors through the institution’s front office using Covid-19 technology.
- Office workers may be assigned additional duties. These may include tasks such as copying and distributing messages, creating spreadsheets, or entering data.
- Evaluate and guarantee the competence of front office workers. Work with your supervisor and/or practice manager to identify and address any performance concerns.
- Perform any additional or incidental duties assigned to you by the management team, as long as they are within your scope of knowledge and expertise.
- Produce analytical reports by entering data collected by analysts into a computer system. Department and/or office managers give priorities to reports.
- Maintains fairly consistent, timely attendance in accordance with Company policy, the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local regulations.
- Ability to operate well in a group and provide a helping hand to your colleagues when they need it.
- The distribution of faxes, interoffice forms, enquiries, and other types of communication to the appropriate workers.
- Ascertain that company-wide and department-specific policies, procedures, value statements, and Commitment to Excellence standards are being followed and enforced.
- Six to twelve months of expertise managing computer systems, tools, and technologies – such as Microsoft Office, point of sale (POS), electronic medical record (EMR), or practice management and billing systems
- A typing speed of about 30 words per minute (wpm) or the ability to effectively show proficient usage of a practice management computer system.
- Excel and Word skills from Microsoft Office, as well as good verbal and written skills, are needed for this job.
- You must be able to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with employees, departments, and members of the general public..
- Tree planting and maintenance processes, policies, and practices (including wrapping, guying, watering, mulching, and weed control) as well as pruning and trimming, disease inspection and removal requirements and choices are all required.