26 May 2023
Full-Time Merchandise Planner – Dammam
As part of the planning team, the City Planner works on a number of initiatives such as comprehensive and area planning, zoning reviews and changes, flood zone planning, and historical preservation. This role is a part of the series of employment opportunities for professional planners.
Job Title : Merchandise Planner
Location : Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 46.7 per hour.
Company : DISH Network
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create a daily delivery plan that makes best use of current equipment, labour, and other resources in order to guarantee an effective / efficient operation that meets or exceeds the expectations of customers.
- Communicate complex information to internal departments and programmers in a clear and accurate manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Leads the design and execution of community and stakeholder engagement activities.
- Collects statistics data and conducts statistical research and comparative analyses; assists in the formulation of planning improvement and the modification of projected goals as needed.
- Using a wide variety of office supplies, software, and procedures that are common in modern commercial offices.
- To ensure the establishment of programs for accumulating and evaluating data on economic, social and physical aspects impacting land use and for creating visual and narrative reports on data.
- The planning director of the city is in charge of zoning and urban planning. The city’s zoning plan review process and urban planning programme, as well as any procedural adjustments, are recommended and implemented by the planning director (i.e amendments to the plans, site plans, drawings, and reports, etc).
- Obtains, reviews for completeness, and processes development applications, which may include site plans, subdivision requests, conditional use permits, and other land development proposals.
- Organize, write, present, and process plan chapters and amendments; write status reports; coordinate, present, write, and process plan amendments; write status reports; and other related activities.
- Documents for public hearings, meetings, and presentations to the Board of Directors are produced by this individual. Proposed projects are given to municipal governments, planning commissions, architectural design review boards, and the general public.
- an urban or environmental planner with a minimum of two years of supervisory experience in the disciplines of regional or city planning or design, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Accuracy in decision-making; quick and rational reasoning; ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly and fully understand all municipal zoning codes, rules, and ordinances.
- An in-depth knowledge of the physical, economical, and cultural characteristics of a community is crucial. Site and urban planning trends must also be taken into consideration. Understanding legal concepts is critical to understanding land use regulations as well as other real estate legislation.
- At the professional level, you should be able to understand and apply the ideas and procedures of urban planning and redevelopment.