19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Mi-Jack Crane Operator – Ranyah
At our facility, we’re looking for a Crane Operator. To break apart, remove, and transfer material, the Crane Operator will use a crane equipped with a grapple and drop ball. Slag pit maintenance, including excavating, watering, and temperature monitoring, will be the responsibility of the Crane Operator.
Job Title : Mi-Jack Crane Operator
Location : Ranyah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.22 per hour.
Company : Colonna’s Shipyard, Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Must be able to read and understand instruction manuals, blueprints, drawings, and specifications, as well as utilize arithmetic to determine load weights and wire, sheaves, and fitting sizes, among other things.
- For this work, you’ll need a rigger operating manual, chains, nylon slings, pallet lifters, magnets, vacuum lifters, posi-turner, spreader bar, softeners, tape measure, hammer, punches, pliers, crescent wrench, and paint stick marker.
- Collaborate with riggers and truck drivers to lift products and other cargo using radio or visual signals and other means of communication.
- Obtain and inspect rigging; connect rigging to load; examine travel path; sound whistle; notify crane operator; guide load to destination; place load; detach rigging; return to storage rack
- Able to operate in all-weather situations, reports any and all incidents quickly. As ordered by management, performs various tasks.
- When the responsibilities of the Crane Operator have been finished, and the workload for the principal job above has allowed, the work of a Rigger is performed.
- Understand and follow corporate, customer, and health/safety rules, as well as any other applicable regulations, such as weight and size constraints. These are things that the candidate must be aware of.
- You can monitor operations and make changes to the process from the control panel. In order to ensure the safety of all employees, routine preventive maintenance is carried out.
- This job include climbing a vertical ladder (to a height of 25 feet), inspecting the crane and cab, filling out inspection documentation, operating the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and filling steel orders.
- Crane parts are inspected for broken or malfunctioning components and reported to the supervisor. Cleans and maintains the crane and lifting mechanism.
- It is necessary to have extensive prior experience operating a cab and bridge crane (or a similar) from a height of 30 feet or more and with a span of 60 feet or more..
- Certification by the NCCCO or the CIC is necessary. The Department of Transportation has awarded you a medical card. Certification or permission from the Department of Safety, the Equipment Manager, or the Operations Manager. Municipal legislation mandates it (DC requires operators to be licensed). It is necessary to pass the practical examination.
- The ability to ensure that safety and housekeeping regulations are followed, machine capacities aren’t exceeded, and tools, supplies, and equipment are appropriately stored and accounted for at the conclusion of each workday is essential.
- It is necessary to have a basic understanding of how to maintain equipment.
- This position requires the completion of a pre-employment physical examination and an annual physical examination afterward to ensure the continual, required level of physical health and ability or fitness to execute the obligations of the position.