26 May 2023
Full-Time Microbiology Lab Tech (Night Shift) – Sharorah
Working in a laboratory requires assistance from a Lab Technician. As time goes on, Lab Technicians are taking on more and more responsibilities. As part of quality control, lab technicians are in charge of monitoring processes and doing product testing. Chemists and other team members supervise them as they carry out routine lab tasks including setting up equipment and creating chemical solutions. As well as doing tests and gathering data, they also create and present their findings in the form of reports and other output.
Job Title : Microbiology Lab Tech (Night Shift)
Location : Sharorah, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23.53 per hour.
Company : Admiral Staffing Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- As part of the technician’s duties, they include anything from buffer preparation to equipment maintenance to basic lab upkeep to inventorying common items and coordinating these activities with other technicians.
- Ensure timely product throughput through the lab work queue, thorough acquaintance with the Lab Scope and all relevant lab paperwork and procedures
- There is a possibility that chromatography column packing, cycle studies, stability studies, material creation, and some analytical assistance will be added to the list of responsibilities (HPLC, ELISA, SDS-PAGE).
- Works effectively as part of a team and on his or her own, keeps lab equipment clean and in excellent operating condition, and does other duties as assigned.
- Participates in the evaluation and presentation of outcomes in both official and informal contexts, and, if required, provides recommendations.
- It is important to maintain safety attitudes, procedures, and housekeeping on all work programs to safeguard oneself and others.
- Include defined competency and workstation functioning requirements to aid in the education of new employees as well as students or residents This position is in charge of keeping track of and replenishing the resources needed to do the duties it has been given. As a result, it guarantees that the materials and reagents it uses are the most cost-effective they can be.
- Preparing, weighing, and combusting samples, Assist Regulatory Laboratories personnel with set-up, spiking, sample processing, and analysis.
- Mix and evaluate various products to aid with batch changes, root-cause investigations or the assessment of new products, Analytical methodologies for raw materials, in-process materials, and final product materials should be used.
- Only a technologist supervises high-complexity testing, and the findings are evaluated by a supervisor or manager. Recognizes critical, abnormal, and unsatisfactory test results and follows up according to protocol.
- 1-2 years of closely comparable experience, ideally in manufacturing, or an equivalent combination of education and experience A four-year college or university bachelor’s degree in chemistry or a closely related discipline is required.
- Reading a small number of two- and three-syllable words and recognizing similarities and differences between words and numbers. Read and pronounce basic phrases.
- Having the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide with numbers using 10s and 100s as well as two-digit figures. The capability to do these procedures with units of American money as well as weight measurement, volume measurement, and distance measurement.
- a high school diploma or a general education development (GED), At least twelve semester units in chemistry or bacteriology are recommended, but not required Experiential training in a laboratory during the last 12 months
- Hands and arms are necessary for all four senses of communication. Standing, walking, or sitting at a desk is commonplace for office workers. Lifting and moving up to 25 pounds is a common need for the job.