26 May 2023
Full-Time Mid – Level Industrial Designer – Baljurashi
Joining our team as an Industrial Designer will allow you to play a role in the development of groundbreaking products that both satisfy our customers’ practical needs and touch them on an emotional level.
Job Title : Mid – Level Industrial Designer
Location : Baljurashi, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 20.44 per hour.
Company : Laika
Job Type : Full-Time
- Think about the design from the perspectives of product security, aesthetics, and usability to see if it has potential.
- Create branded and cost-effective packaging and products by collaborating closely with suppliers.
- You may help maintain a positive safety culture by taking the lead on every aspect of the safety program.
- Create and refine product designs while showcasing your work to different decision-makers.
- Take into account product design aesthetics and a language that consistently provides a favorable user experience while supporting the brand.
- Engage the HP design community to work on cutting-edge concepts using the newest materials, form trends, and color palettes.
- If you want to help the team come up with ideas and determine which categories to enter, you may do both by giving them your input.
- Consult with relevant professionals such as mechanical engineers and manufacturers to figure out if your proposed design will meet their requirements.
- To get the green light from influential parties, show designs and prototypes to them.
- develops and verifies manufacturing requirements and product design specifications in collaboration with internal and external engineering and production teams.
- Proficient at using computer-aided design (CAD) software for conceptualization and prototyping.
- Problem-solving skills: the capacity to recognize complex design difficulties such as product size, shape, function, and cost, to foresee manufacturing issues, to generate alternatives, to evaluate possibilities, and to put into action a chosen solution.
- Originality: They came up with innovative ways of using existing technologies to make their goods.
- The ability to analyze data and draw conclusions about consumers’ needs in order to predict the success of new product lines.
- proven track record of achievement in the field as a designer, as indicated by a body of work that effectively demonstrates your abilities.