19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Mongo MongoDB Database Administrator – Medina
The Database Administrator must be able to explore and resolve complicated database problems quickly. They must be able to successfully communicate with management, database team members, software developers, and customers, as well as explore and deliver solutions to complicated database problems. Installations, updates, backups, and setup will be handled by the applicant.
Job Title : Mongo MongoDB Database Administrator
Location : Medina, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 66.7 per hour.
Company : Careers
Job Type : Full-Time
- Specifies the existing and future requirements of a database management system (DBMS). Analyzes a company’s structure and develops a database architecture for current and future application development.
- User-friendly queries and tools were developed to help with the management of large databases. Resolves issues with the database by installing and updating it. solve problems by analyzing systems and coming up with creative solutions
- Microsoft SQL Server may be used to set up database administration tasks including user management and storage management. Create and maintain system configuration requirements, training manuals, and other internal system documentation.
- Assistance with data conversion and upgrading. To clarify requirements and accelerate project tasks, communicate with project managers, business analysts, and developers.
- The physical database design, performance and tuning, backup and recovery operations, and other distributed data problems may be addressed using these techniques.
- Provides technical and operational database administration. Installs, maintains, develops, and executes policies and processes to ensure the security, availability, and integrity of the company’s databases and big data warehouse database settings.
- Sets up data models and database designs, as well as codes for data access and table maintenance. Fixes problems with database performance, database capacity, replication, and other distributed data problems.
- Provides definitions of technical standards for database resources, as well as analyses of those standards Analyzes and designs systems, both new and old.
- Create and set up large, complicated databases using MSSQL’s newest replication and high-availability features for vendors. Works on software architecture from the ground up.
- The person in this role is in charge of overseeing and keeping an eye on the company’s policies and procedures for keeping the database’s integrity and security. For the best database setup, performance, and cost, the person in this role optimizes database access and re-allocates resources.
- Ability to work collaboratively with an emphasis on customer service and solution ownership. Meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities
- In order to be considered for this position, you must have a bachelor’s degree in a computer-related profession and at least two to five years of experience designing and operating Microsoft SQL Database Solutions.
- The ability to implement a data dictionary and database system successfully. Working with credit union software is required, as is a track record of success in the development of similar applications.
- All parts of data management, such as designing and building files, getting information, and making standards and writing them down.