26 May 2023
Full-Time Mortgage Underwriter – Al Aridhah
By reviewing, evaluating, and making decisions on mortgage loans, the Mortgage Underwriter is glad to help with underwriting. We understand that as you mature, we mature as well. We will make an incredible impact together if we assist you with education, leadership, and promotion chances.
Job Title : Mortgage Underwriter
Location : Al Aridhah, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.02 per hour.
Company : Madison-Davis
Job Type : Full-Time
- In charge of the mortgage loan application procedure. Completes a thorough risk analysis of mortgage loan applications, which includes evaluating legal documents, income analysis (including self-employment and tax return analysis), and asset analysis, among other things. Determine if the application meets the credit union portfolio or secondary market standards, and then approve or refuse it based on the findings. If applicable, alternative approval criteria are proposed.
- While maintaining and administering the Bank’s appraisal site, communicate with appraisers about errors, corrections, and extra information.
- Mortgage loan paperwork is examined and analyzed to see whether the buyer, the property, and the loan conditions meet Credit Union and regulatory standards.
- Maintain a complete awareness of loan product requirements and industry laws, as well as assisting in mortgage fraud prevention, detection, and settlement.
- Responsible for maintaining current on all state, local, and federal requirements, including but not limited to the Ability to Repay (ATR), Qualified Mortgage (QM), Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), Truth in Lending (TILA), and any other relevant mortgage lending rules.
- Improve the bank’s reputation by providing exceptional service to all of its clients, both on the inside and outside of the bank.
- Informed Mortgage Originators of underwriting decisions as quickly as feasible.
- When it comes to the credit worthiness of applicants, demonstrate the ability to make sound decisions based on current underwriting standards, Bank policies, processes, knowledge, and experience.
- Determine the entire risk in the loan application and effectively underwrite the loan utilizing lending rules and procedures.
- Responsible for remaining current on all secondary market requirements, with a particular emphasis on the credit union’s existing investors, such as FNMA, FHLMC, and FHLB. Any changes to these policies must be announced clearly and soon.
- All of these skills are required: communication, analysis, auditing, research, and decision-making. Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities, both verbal and written.
- The applicant must understand the underwriting standards for conventional housing, FHA, VA, USDA, VHDA, and NC.
- It is necessary to have exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities.
- It is desirable that you have a minimum of 1-3 years of mortgage underwriting experience, or a similar combination of education and experience.
- CUDL 360, Symitar, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word Processing applications are all required.