27 May 2023
Full-Time Neonatology Physician – Tayma
Doctors provide the full range of services that fall under the provider’s field of training, such as diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care, and electronic health record maintenance, while adhering to quality management, risk management, infection control, and customer service guidelines.
Job Title : Neonatology Physician
Location : Tayma, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 87.21 per hour.
Company : CCS Associates, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Demonstrate good bedside manner to develop a sympathetic relationship with patients.
- Regularly engage with the medical director to offer medical care to clients (CMO).
- Patients should be examined on a regular basis to ensure that their health is in good working order and that any possible concerns are discovered.
- Compiles all essential records and generates detailed reports in compliance with payer and/or Department of Labor regulations, including evaluation findings, treatments delivered, patient reaction to therapy and treatment plan, and other relevant information.
- Supervision is required for mid-level clinicians (nurse practitioners and physician assistants, including those working in Women’s Health Care).
- Patients and their families must be engaged in their care, care coordination must be enhanced, and population and public health must be encouraged while preserving privacy and security in order to improve quality, safety, efficiency, and health equality.
- Makes necessary suggestions for operations that cannot be performed at the facility.
- It is possible to train and advise patients on health maintenance treatments, such as frequent physical examinations and healthy lifestyles.
- Use and support the team’s entire clinical treatment paradigm designed to assist obese people lose weight.
- The medical director’s specialized procedures may be used to analyze and treat male sexual health issues such as ED, PE, and other male sexual health difficulties.
- Working experience in primary care medicine for at least two (2) years in an outpatient setting is preferred.
- Georgia State Medical License (required); Pain Management CME/Experience (recommended) (Preferred)
- It is necessary to have exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities.
- It is preferable to have board certification in family medicine, occupational or preventive medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, or PM&R. It would be advantageous if you have prior experience in Occupational Medicine.
- Current, valid license to practice medicine in the state where services are delivered (in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are rendered.