19 Mar 2023
Full-Time New Product Engineering Technician – Nairyah
An Engineering Technician will write test execution and analysis code and scripts in python, C, C++, bash shell, or another language appropriate for the purpose. These scripts/code will run tests, collect test artefacts, Evaluate test artefacts to determine if they pass or fail, and record the results in a stack. The stack will be improved to consume and visualize data as well as report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). They’ll be able to work in a controlled environment, document and present their findings, and troubleshoot issues.
Job Title : New Product Engineering Technician
Location : Nairyah, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.59 per hour.
Company : BD
Job Type : Full-Time
- The following are typical responsibilities for this role. If the task is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this categorization, the lack of explicit definitions of the requirements does not rule them out. There’s a chance that new responsibilities will be assigned.
- The incumbent is responsible for maintaining electronic and hardcopy records of daily department activities; completing project records and design/drawing files for assigned projects; and keeping database files updated as required.
- Provides engineering customer service, meets with professional design consultants, organizes public outreach and develops information for distribution, draughts letters and mass mailings for project explanations, responds to construction inquiries, and responds to citizen concerns, inquiries, and complaints.
- Using GPS, GIS, and CADD software, prepares plans, skilled engineering drawings, specifications, details, maps, plats, and other displays for engineering projects; and collaborates with engineers and other staff to offer answers to City infrastructure needs.
- Engineering concepts and procedures are used to calculate ratios, volumes and other project components as required by the project’s specifications; offers cost estimates; and checks third-party contractor computations.
- Responds to and fixes malfunctioning or broken-down mechanical equipment. Resolving issues (when necessary). It is necessary to replace worn-out or malfunctioning components such as motors and control devices.
- Researches, compiles, and analyses legal descriptions, permit reports, deeds, plats, plans, and other property data; interprets maps and plats; compiles information on grant, permit, and environmental laws compliance; and creates and/or updates various maps using CAD.
- Preliminary findings are made on technical compliance concerns for a variety of residential and commercial plans, permits, reports, and studies that are examined. Coordinating with third-party architects and engineers to resolve issues and give guidance for code compliance; reviewing and documenting the proposed project; and providing recommendations for approval and/or remedial steps to fix deviations or violations.
- Participates in design assignments and stake/field layout design components for construction projects; compiles, researches, and evaluates a range of engineering and operational data; examine the state of a road’s condition and assess the necessary repairs or resurfacing procedures inspects construction to verify that plans and project standards are adhered to at each work site; manages a number of fiefdoms.
- All necessary permits and contract documents are prepared; construction specifications are developed and reviewed for compliance with established rules and regulations; bid proposals are organized and cost estimates are calculated; materials, labor, and equipment costs are reviewed for accuracy; and technical construction guidance is provided as necessary.
- A solid understanding of computer operations and highway design software is necessary. Computer-related products such as AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble and the internet and other programs such as spreadsheets and word processors are used on a case-by-case basis or as part of a class.
- This position calls for a bachelor’s degree and three years of experience working in surveying, drawing, or civil engineering as a sub-professional; or a combination of these qualifications.
- Communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are essential.
- Prior to their appointment, all applicants tentatively accepted for VA employment in a testing specified position are subjected to a urinalysis to screen for unlawful drug use. Applicants who refuse to take the test will be turned down by the VA.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer system engineering, or a similar engineering degree is required.