18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Occupational Safety Coordinator – Abha
A Safety Coordinator provides guidance to managers and employees on the administration and implementation of safety programs, coordinates safety operations with other departments, and provides administrative and technical support to ensure that safety control mechanisms are in place. Ensure compliance with all federal and state safety laws, regulations, procedures, and processes.
Job Title : Occupational Safety Coordinator
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.69 per hour.
Company : Adient
Job Type : Full-Time
- On topics like worker’s compensation and fitness for duty decisions, employees, supervisors, managers, and other stakeholders are counselled and given technical assistance.
- This position necessitates consistent and predictable attendance, as well as the ability to do tasks properly and adhere to all safety standards and procedures.
- Assist with the updating and auditing of Job Safety Analyses (JSAs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Lockout Procedures, as well as ensuring that staff are appropriately taught in them.
- It’s important to help with the project’s safety policy and zero-accident culture (s).
- Attends and conducts safety meetings. Plan, prepare, and present or organize the delivery of safety-related training to a number of departments on a monthly basis.
- Ensures that all mandatory safety-related equipment and system testing, inspections, preventative maintenance, and repairs are completed on schedule. Assures that ILSM risks are identified and that inadequacies are remedied in accordance with policy.
- Conduct frequent safety inspections to detect potential dangers in the workplace and apply hazard controls before an accident occurs. Determine whether any workers are engaging in risky safety behaviors and, if so, whether they require more training.
- Conduct accident investigations and work with management and employees to come up with solutions to prevent future disasters. Implement the approach and monitor the results.
- Managers and supervisors are counselled and assisted in establishing a safe work environment. Safety or hazard control equipment should be acquired, utilized, and installed.
- Other programs, such as hearing conservation, chemical inventory/control, hazardous communications/SDS, ergonomics, and others, are established and implemented. Annual audiometric testing is scheduled, delivered, or arranged.
- An individual who upholds high ethical standards throughout his or her profession. Accepts responsibility for his or her actions and decisions, and promotes a trustworthy workplace. When dealing with extremely secret or sensitive subjects, he maintains confidentiality.
- The candidate should have a strong sense of leadership and a persistent drive to learn and improve his abilities.
- It’s necessary to use computer applications such as document, presentation, spreadsheet, and database tools.
- Communication skills are important.
- Gather information from a variety of sources, organize it, prepare it, and make suggestions to management and operational staff.