Full-Time Office Generalist / Admin Assistant – Riyadh Al Khabra
We require a motivated and cheerful Front Office Assistant in order to provide excellent care and achieve success in our facilities. As a Front Office Assistant, you will be responsible for greeting patients, activating patient files, and assisting medical experts. We’d love to have you on our team if you’re a team player with a kind and welcoming demeanor, good interpersonal skills, and the ability to multitask. This is a patient-facing role that requires work in a clinical setting. There is some noise, and infectious diseases and blood-borne infections are a potential. It is necessary to be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time (with significant bending and stooping), to have physical dexterity in relation to clinical demands, and to be able to lift 50 pounds. Hours may vary based on location, patient volume, and corporate needs.
Job Title : Office Generalist / Admin Assistant
Location : Riyadh Al Khabra, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.99 per hour.
Company : Soni Resources Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create analytical reports and input data generated by analysts into the computer system to create the final, client-ready report. Reports are created in the order assigned by department managers and/or the office manager.
- This person may be assigned specialized assignments such as the input and/or replication of information from a document or a spreadsheet and/or other office-related chores.
- Evaluate and guarantee the proficiency of front office workers. Identify and escalate performance concerns in collaboration with the Supervisor and/or Practice Manager.
- Fax, inter-office and other kinds of communication are distributed to the appropriate staff members.
- Ability to operate in a team atmosphere and provide assistance to team members as required.
- Greeting visitors and suppliers at the facility, aiding with Covid-19 screening, and guiding traffic through the front office.
- Doing many things at the same time: answering phones, taking messages and filing lab reports and medical records in accordance with procedures at your work place.
- Perform any other or ad hoc responsibilities as asked by the management team, within the limits of knowledge and abilities.
- Regular and timely attendance in accordance with company policy, the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local laws.
- Adheres to and ensures compliance with Company and department-specific policies, processes, value statements, and standards for Commitment to Excellence.
- Excellent Microsoft Office abilities, particularly Excel and Word proficiency, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills, are required for this position.
- Complete COVID-19 immunization is a prerequisite for this position. UnitedHealth Group will comply with all federal, state, and local rules, as well as client needs, and will collect requisite evidence of immunization prior to employment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (POS), electronic medical records (EMR), or practice management and billing systems for at least six months is required.
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with other workers, departments, and members of the general public is required.
- It is also necessary to be able to demonstrate proficient use of a practice management computer system at a pace of around 30 wpm.