Full-Time Office Manager – Medical – Al-Ghat
Patients’ service revenue may be collected, managed, and audited by the Medical Office Manager. The attainment of yearly and recurring objectives for major statistical indicators of revenue cycle performance and for the overall financial performance of the firm is a critical responsibility. All of the department’s work must meet the Medical Office Manager’s high standards of excellence as shown by his or her objectives and actions. Consistency of purpose and ongoing improvement are key components of this standard, as is providing the best level of quality service possible to customers.
Job Title : Office Manager – Medical
Location : Al-Ghat, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.53 per hour.
Company : The Jewish Board of Family and Children’s Services Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Staffing satellite sites with qualified candidates and training them, as well as overseeing their performance assessments, merit raises, promotions, and disciplinary actions are among the responsibilities of this position.
- Maintains patient confidentiality, as well as compliance with all regulatory agency standards, in accordance with all system-wide and departmental policies and procedures (i.e. OSHA, CLIA, Department of Health, etc.).
- contribute to the creation of various financial forecasts, such as payroll and direct expenditure for cost centers, month-end financial reporting, receivables (days in A/R and aging), productivity for cost centers, and any long-range strategic goals for the department;
- In the event of a shortage, this position orders office and medical supplies and ensures that acceptable stock levels are maintained at all times. Participates in the budget preparation and execution process with the Clinic Administrator.
- Helping the medical staff office and the medical staff service department work together more effectively and fostering communication and cooperation among the medical staff. All elements of the task must be handled with utmost care and expertise.
- Assist IT in developing and verifying the accuracy and legitimacy of financial reports in close cooperation with the IT department.
- Organizes and controls daily activities of medical offices. Schedules and call-offs are the responsibility of this function. Securing adequate office space, supplies, equipment, and support for medical professionals and patients.
- Work with outside payer organizations to address reimbursement concerns and ensure that all payment appeals from the Provider Dispute Process are completed expeditiously.
- You will provide assistance to physicians and patients by doing a number of duties relating to patient care administration, organization, and communication.
- Managed a budget and operations that were aligned with company goals and fulfilled financial targets by working closely with senior management.
- A medical staffing organization’s CPMSM certification must be earned within a year of beginning employment with the company. After then, it must be maintained with the appropriate continuing education credits (CEs).
- must be knowledgeable with the procedures of patient registration, billing, accounts receivable (AR), and cash management. They must also be familiar with health insurance systems, business office operations, and industry standards for revenue resolution strategies.
- Ability to apply ideas to common problems in many situations, as well as understanding of organizational norms and processes
- The ability to speak, read, and write well in English is vital for this position, particularly when it comes to actions that might jeopardize patient or staff safety or security.
- Organizational and communication abilities, as well as the capacity to manage many tasks at once while adhering to stringent deadlines, are all crucial, as is the ability to maintain absolute discretion when dealing with sensitive data.