Full-Time Office & Operations Assistant – Fayfa
To manage and supervise the everyday activities of the office, we are looking for an experienced office administrator. This is a chance for a driven professional committed to delivering excellent services and creating and maintaining a diverse environment in which staff and attorneys can thrive to make a significant impact on the organization. The job involves the capacity to quickly adjust to shifting priorities and demands as it combines human resources (direct employee management), operations, administration, facilities, events, and hospitality. Candidates should exhibit great drive, dedication to providing excellent customer service, and leadership in building a team of varied support staff professionals.
Job Title : Office & Operations Assistant
Location : Fayfa, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.19 per hour.
Company : Integrated Resources, Inc ( IRI )
Job Type : Full-Time
- Supervises and oversees workers, including scheduling, timecards, and employee reviews.
- oversee facility maintenance; function as a point of contact for regional property management; and collaborate with building staff and relevant internal relationships.
- Plan and execute regular staff meetings and office events, such as client and company development events and charitable contributions.
- performs a wide range of administrative, clerical, recordkeeping, bookkeeping, file review, and support tasks.
- Uphold office security procedures and make sure the office complies with the company’s legal requirements regarding business continuity.
- Helps people who have questions about the department’s offerings and policies; occasionally makes recommendations to upper management on how to handle certain situations.
- Oversee all aspects of running the office, from hiring and supervising staff to ensuring that secretaries, conference room workers, and other office services are available as needed (mail, document reproduction and hospitality)
- Among the more complex clerical tasks are typing messages and reports, processing forms, responding to inquiries, referring clients, and setting up appointments.
- Member of the firm’s administrative operations team (projects and initiatives to improve service delivery to internal and external clients).
- Maintains office services by organizing and monitoring clerical duties, handling communications, developing file systems, evaluating and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- excellent leadership, interpersonal, and administrative abilities.
- Capability to remain focused, efficient, and successful while gracefully handling various objectives and tight deadlines.
- Capability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a high-pressure, precise setting.
- Exceptional fluency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and a knack for learning new software quickly.
- A bachelor’s degree and at least seven years of management experience in a midsize or larger professional services firm are required.