26 May 2023
Full-Time Operations and Safety Coordinator – Al Khobar
A Safety Coordinator assists in the administration and execution of a safety program, coordinates safety operations with other departments, and gives administrative and technical assistance to supervisors and employees to guarantee that safety control mechanisms are in place. Ensure that all Federal and state safety rules, regulations, and procedures and processes are followed.
Job Title : Operations and Safety Coordinator
Location : Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.93 per hour.
Company : The University of Georgia
Job Type : Full-Time
- Investigate incidents and collaborate with management and personnel to develop ways to avoid future disasters. As you apply your strategy, keep an eye on the results.
- Managers and supervisors receive guidance and assistance in creating a safe working environment. It’s important to buy, operate, and install safety or hazard control equipment.
- Conduct frequent safety inspections in the workplace to detect potential dangers and apply hazard controls before an accident happens. Determine if any workers are engaging in potentially hazardous safety behaviors and, if so, if they require additional training.
- Assist in putting the project’s safety strategy and zero-accident culture into action (s)
- This job requires reliable attendance, the ability to accomplish jobs safely, and adherence to all safety standards and procedures.
- Participates in and conducts safety meetings. Plan, prepare, and present or organize the delivery of safety-related trainings to a number of departments on a monthly basis.
- Hearing conservation, chemical inventory/control, hazardous communications/SDS, ergonomics, and other programs are developed and implemented by this person. Schedules and either provides or arranges for annual audiometric testing.
- On topics like worker’s compensation and fitness for duty decisions, employees, supervisors, managers, and other stakeholders are counselled and given technical assistance.
- Aids in the completion of all required safety-related equipment and system testing, inspections, preventative maintenance, and repairs in a timely manner. Ensures that problems are evaluated for ILSM risk and resolved in accordance with policy.
- Assist with the updating and auditing of Job Safety Analyses (JSAs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Lockout Procedures, as well as ensuring that staff are appropriately taught in them.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are required.
- The applicant must possess a strong sense of leadership as well as a strong desire to learn and enhance his skills.
- Gather information from a variety of sources, then organize, arrange, and make suggestions to management and operational personnel.
- It is necessary to use computer software such as document, presentation, spreadsheet, and database systems.
- In his or her regular job operations, a person who follows high ethical standards. Accepts responsibility for his or her actions and decisions, and promotes a trustworthy workplace. Use cautious while dealing with extremely confidential or sensitive information.