This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Operations. & Maintenance Night Supervisor – Ras Tanura
Our Operations Supervisor is the first line of leadership in providing outstanding quality to our clients. Can you see yourself as a link between corporate success and employee engagement? Do you have the skills to achieve maximum production while keeping all employees safe? If so, continue on.
Job Title : Operations. & Maintenance Night Supervisor
Location : Ras Tanura, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.01 per hour.
Company : FUND FOR PUBLIC HEALTH IN NEW YORK INC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Working with a group that sets its own goals (s). As a boss, you are responsible for hiring and training your employees. It’s as if the team’s overall direction has been established. Organizes and leads team-building exercises. Makes decisions about employee compensation, employment, and termination.
- Workers and others must be informed of any obstacles to cooperation, processes, resources, or other obligations. Keep in touch with the local Field Engineer.
- Work with customers, data input, and/or dispatch and warehouse workers. Ensure all workers deliver exceptional internal and external client service.
- Oversee timely and accurate completion of all shipping documents. Reduce expenditures while assuring timely pick-ups. Input client rate quotes or freight charges.
- Administer the department’s administrative functions, including accounting, reporting, and recordkeeping, in accordance with the company’s internal regulations and state and federal requirements.
- An orientation, skills and safety training, necessary documents, and other educational resources should be provided to all department staff as part of their continuous education.
- Become a department or bank boss. Join this team to lead or participate in Federal Reserve System initiatives.
- Conform with controls, regulations, and procedures, including the US Treasury Currency Operations Manual, the Federal Reserve System Custody Control Principles and Standards, and local operating procedures.
- Ensuring maximum efficiency, professionalism, and compliance with corporate rules and processes while maintaining the greatest level of secrecy.
- Contributes to the department’s or division’s aims. This person’s feedback influences products, service techniques, and/or business goals. A project manager is responsible for coordinating action plans to attain goals/objectives.
- Shown that they can lead others. The ability of a person to give other people work and/or responsibilities so that both the organization and the person can work as efficiently as possible. Customer-oriented. Customers and their needs must always come first. To be successful, you must be able to make and keep good connections.
- You may substitute one year of experience for a Master’s degree in Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement, or a Bachelor’s degree in Rehabilitation Therapy or Health Sciences.
- Abilities Expertise to an advanced level in Microsoft Office, internet, and web-based software programs, as well as job-specific software. Able to do addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division with US and/or foreign cash, as well as units of measurement for weight, volume, and distance.
- Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree preferable in Logistics or Supply Chain Management, Transportation, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum four years of experience in the field. Minimum of two years of experience supervising or leading. Minimum industry experience of two years is desired.
- Two years of experience in the same field are needed (preferably in a cash handling environment). Applicants who have worked in banking before will be given more attention. For level II, you need to have been a supervisor on an operations team or in a similar functional area. Level III needs at least five years of experience.) Working with other people to get things done and being a great leader are examples of relevant experience.