Full-Time Operations Research Analyst – Ad Dilam
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Research Analyst. He/she works in collaboration with users and planning committees. The Research Analyst solves business challenges by using optimization strategies (i.e., gathering of requirements, researching technical methods, and creating prototypes). The Research Analyst conceptualizes, designs, and develops decision support models, proof of concepts, and prototypes in order to address difficult business problems and deliver implementable solutions. He/She conducts research on ways for modifying optimization models in order to attain desired outcomes. This role studies and reviews current optimization models in order to guarantee they provide correct results. The Research Analyst collaborates with user groups to fine-tune requirements and output in order to achieve desired outcomes.
Job Title : Operations Research Analyst
Location : Ad Dilam, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.91 per hour.
Company : NYCEDC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work on benefit-cost analysis models includes assisting or leading the design of models, formulating mathematical models, constructing simulation models, calibrating and validating model, and other duties.
- Operational research concepts and approaches are used to solve complicated analytic issues by analyzing policies, procedures, standards, recommendations, and objectives, among other things.
- Visit the offices of regional distributors and take part in their meetings: Organize and display market data; Create market reports. Keep track of and react to any sales meeting action items and suggestions.
- Through collaboration with forecasters on particular market and industry trends, you may help to develop local thought leadership and make a contribution to national trends.
- Substantially helps to find and solve problems that arise during the development and implementation of operational programs.
- Creatively think of people in your industry, like research analysts and the CEO of a company. Do your first research by contacting people in your industry and connecting them to the investment team if you think they’re good leads.
- Modeling and measurement techniques are used to look at complex issues, find and solve problems, and make better decisions. Math, statistics, engineering principles, operational math techniques (linear programming, game theory, probability theory, symbolic language, etc.), and other scientific and economic principles and laws are used to do this.
- Contributes to program design and makes technology application program recommendations to achieve long-term goals.
- Obtains input into the design of needs and evaluation of data assessment procedures, which may include sampling and statistical analysis as well as evaluation, flow processing, and management data assessment strategies
- creative and resourceful in doing research/development and creating documents such as papers/briefings/analyzes that include narrative/tabular/visual aspects.
- Workflows and Techniques Explains basic practices for assessing data on people, technology, or information.
- For a research project to be successful, a researcher must first identify the issue at hand, then discover relevant information, and then evaluate relevant literature and data pertaining to the subject matter. gathers and analyzes data gathered from a variety of sources
- An approved bachelor’s degree in Operations Research, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline is required.
- To solve business issues, he designs/creates integrated solutions Recommends how to tackle a business problem by showing a rudimentary comprehension of the issue.
- demonstrates broad understanding of the company’s technology, effectively explains basic technical ideas and terminology, and leverages standard technology to the greatest extent possible.