27 May 2023
Full-Time Operations Research Data Scientist – Al Lith
We are looking for people that are clever, inquisitive, and technically competent to join our cutting-edge data science team. We employ the finest and brightest and provide them with the chance to work on cutting-edge technology. In this job, you will be able to provide new ideas and solutions that will increase our capacity to target the correct audience, extract insights, and give superior measuring methods for marketing campaigns. To fuel your ideas, you’ll have access to our core data asset and machine learning infrastructure.
Job Title : Operations Research Data Scientist
Location : Al Lith, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 43.32 per hour.
Company : Munich Re
Job Type : Full-Time
- Proficient at using large data sets to find ways to improve products and processes, as well as models to see how well different actions work. Proven ability to drive business results with database insights.
- Scripting languages (such as R or Python) and internal dashboards may all be used to do data analysis tasks. Make recommendations based on past customers’ purchasing habits and sales data. Do research.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to come up with fresh ideas based on data analysis. Statistical and machine learning approaches may be used to handle specific business problems and data. Work in a fast-paced environment with several teams and clients in an entrepreneurial company.
- Excellent time management and independence abilities. Prioritizes daily duties and procedures and is capable of multitasking. Completes departmental and individual goals on time and with excellent results.
- Incorporates existing knowledge into performance-enhancing continuous improvement projects. Data on current and future best practices is collected and analyzed. Seek out specifics about the issues with development in the company and its processes.
- You will not only give advice on how Product & Tech works, but you will also help develop growth prospects and momentum for new products. Critical thinking needs to go with analytical skills like SQL, R, Python, and Tableau.
- The underlying structure and linkages of the data may be discovered and operationalized using supervised and unsupervised machine learning methodologies.
- Looks for and tries to make improvements. Risk-taking, using different methods, and learning as an organization are all encouraged. Shows through actions and words that they want to change. Helps people accept change under pressure.
- Summarize analytical model findings. Interprets complicated business reports. Runs what-if scenarios with different parameters. Identification of anomalous trends and metrics that deviate from the defined limits and ranges. Identifies possible issues based on present patterns. Data analysis (statistics, finances).
- In order to take control of your own workflow, you must identify and implement high-impact initiatives, prioritize requests from third parties, and make sure that projects are completed on time so that the results may be put to good use.
- Information retrieval, machine understanding, answering questions (conversational AI), reinforcement learning, knowledge graphs, causal inference, and designing experiments are all areas where AI is getting better.
- The capacity to encourage or persuade people is an important aspect of the profession that requires diplomacy and trust. Obtaining collaboration (internally and/or externally) is a crucial component of the work, and strong interpersonal skills are essential for this position’s success. Contacts at work usually need extensive discussion of problems, material presentations, and resolution of issues affecting departments or divisions.
- Two to three years of experience working in a position comparable to this is essential, as is a master’s degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics, or a related quantitative area. Extensive experience in the use of predictive modeling and other advanced analytics techniques to produce substantial commercial outcomes.
- Large-scale data analysis in statistical programming (Python, R, etc.) D3.js, matplotlib, etc. experience desired. These approaches are useful in a variety of situations.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science with significant Virtual Assistant/Natural Language Processing research publications OR Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, or a related technical field with five years of relevant job experience.