19 Mar 2023
Full-Time OR Inventory Specialist – Abha
The Inventory Specialist will be in charge of keeping track of all cars at the facility in accordance with corporate deadlines. The Inventory Specialist will document vehicle condition according to corporate requirements, including a thorough inventory and accompanying images for each vehicle, using company-provided tools. In addition, the Inventory Specialist will be responsible for controlling traffic in the reception area to guarantee timely processing of vehicle inventory utilizing a priority system.
Job Title : OR Inventory Specialist
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.91 per hour.
Company : Aston Carter
Job Type : Full-Time
- Use an identification tag, stamp, or electric marking instrument to identify and label tools and equipment.
- Gathers data on material, equipment, items, or supplies received or dispersed, as well as inventory balance, pricing, and cost.
- Maintains pertinent documents and documentation; generates standard reports for approval by management.
- Visually inspects and measures tools and equipment for faults and wear, reporting damage or wear to the supervisor.
- Identifies cost-cutting options such as par-level manipulation, reorder points/min/max, and holding-cost reduction.
- Perform material stock checks over the phone, recording and sending any relevant data.
- Aids in the creation and implementation of physical inventories.
- It is necessary to have prior experience working in a fast-paced, professional, and customer service-oriented team environment.
- Before receiving, unpacking, and storing tocks tools, equipment, and parts, verifies inventory, monitors order points, puts and expedites orders, and receives, organize, and stores tocks tools, equipment, and parts.
- Interact with shipping or inventory coordinators, department managers, and internal and external customers to address any complaints about material stock inventory levels that may arise.
- You should be acquainted with computer maintenance management systems.
- Pallet jacks, for example, must be able to be operated.
- Materials published in the English language that require reading, writing, and understanding include safety standards, procedure manuals, and operating and maintenance instructions.
- It is strongly recommended that you have two years of similar work experience in a Material Management position (e.g. inventory, distribution, etc.).
- Ability to communicate effectively, interpersonal skills, organizational capacity, understanding of proper body mechanics, safety precautions, and infection control, ability to follow directions, and knowledge of section specific exam information and instruments are all feasible criteria.