Full-Time Oracle Product Hub (OPH) Consultant – Al Uwayqilah
It is the responsibility of the Implementation Consultant to deploy MSP and RPO operational services. Work with stakeholders to collect needs and build future state process maps. Test system configuration based on agreed requirements. The Implementation Consultant may configure manually. The Implementation Consultant will lead program adoption efforts and design a Change Strategy Plan. The Implementation Consultant works closely with all project teams to ensure the proposed solution meets particular workstream needs and benefits the whole MSP solution. 1-3 years of direct consulting and/or process efficiency experience.
Job Title : Oracle Product Hub (OPH) Consultant
Location : Al Uwayqilah, Northern Borders, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 34.2 per hour.
Company : digitalML
Job Type : Full-Time
- Together, SMEs from the business side collaborate with functional and technical subject matter experts (SMEs) to impact other processes and system priorities (internal and external).
- Plan and lead Client User Testing, record and monitor results, ensuring issues are resolved quickly, and verify the configuration meets business and technical demands.
- Delivering the proper Company solution as part of the implementation process, adapting Company Solutions to meet Client demands, increasing value and boosting growth possibilities.
- To keep everyone informed, weekly status reports are provided to project stakeholders on the project’s accomplishments, plans for the next week, and issues that require management and stakeholder attention.
- Before deploying new processes, test new scripts, workflows, or other solutions. Project collaboration is necessary for more complicated account configurations.
- Client tools and consultations such as empowerment, communications, change management, and technical guidance should be explained to customers.
- Defining the scope, assigning resources, creating deadlines, communicating strategies, and suggesting testing and maintenance
- Supervise deployment in the first 60–90 days of a customer’s lifecycle to meet implementation key performance indicators. If a customer isn’t using the product much, contact them and give them tips on how to use it more. You should also look for areas of opportunity.
- Maintains project plans (i.e., comprehensive blueprints, milestones, and work breakdown structures) and allocates tasks to resources to guarantee project completion on schedule and to specifications.
- Required to manage each implementation project in an organized manner, informing the client of estimated completion dates for each step.
- Develops alternative technical or business solutions with internal and external subject matter experts; advises on possibilities, risks, costs vs benefits, and influence on other business processes and system priorities.
- Setup testing, coordination and supervision of user testing, documenting and monitoring of test results, and quick issue resolution
- Those with bachelor’s degrees in business or similar subjects are most suited for this post, although it isn’t needed.
- Recognizes major responsibility for project completion; effective ability to assist others in project completion via knowledge sharing; needs little supervision from a manager with a higher level of responsibility.
- 5 or more years of experience in a related field, such as implementation, onboarding, project management, customer success, relationship building, or change management.