19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Outseer Instructional Designer – Al-Ahsa
We’re seeking to expand our staff by adding an Instructional Designer. You’ll be responsible for creating and maintaining a wide range of technical training materials for our staff in this position. Your team will consist of program managers, instructional designers, learning administrators, experts in their fields, and other collaborators as you collaborate on hundreds of cutting-edge learning initiatives.
Job Title : Outseer Instructional Designer
Location : Al-Ahsa, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 48.36 per hour.
Company : IBM Computing
Job Type : Full-Time
- staff will learn how to develop and deliver innovative, engaging e-learning courses to faculty and staff members via training in the necessary technical and educational abilities.
- Make supporting resources including e-learning, exams, presentations, instructor manuals, videos, audio, simulations, role-plays, and games.
- In order to determine if educational programs are successful, they must have components for assessing results and ensuring alignment with business objectives.
- Establishing a set of project and management procedures, instruction design standards and processes, and corporate brand style and standards is essential to ensuring that everything runs well.
- In collaboration with instructional designers, performs needs/audience analysis and develops performance objectives, learning plans, and instructional approaches to offer high-quality, engaging solutions in line with the organization’s corporate goals and strategic imperatives.
- can transform complex material into clear, succinct, and engaging online or multimedia education
- Monitor industry technologies and trends; provide recommendations for new tools and procedures that will increase the educational value of course materials and departmental efficiency.
- Coordinate and produce high-quality work on various projects in a fast-paced, uncertain environment.
- To reach educational objectives, collaborate with partners to assess global and regional learning requirements, set instructional outcomes, and design attractive course material.
- creating e-learning content that is in line with adult learning theories and that can be delivered over the internet.
- Strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, and leadership approach all need a basic understanding of business and management ideas.
- Resourcefulness and imagination, together with a readiness to adapt to new situations and environments
- Multimedia learning materials need extensive experience in the design and production of technology-based instructional content in a broad range of disciplines (two years).
- Ability to influence members of their sub-team and the larger program group is crucial, as is a laser-like concentration on outcomes in terms of communication and structure.
- Proficiency to use a keyboard, mouse, telephone, and headphone equipment to input data and navigate successfully, as well as listen while inputting information into the system.