27 May 2023
Full-Time Overhead Cab Crane Operator – Abu Arish
The Crane Operator is in charge of rigging safety and the application of straps and other rigging to loads being transported by cranes or other material handling equipment. Crane operators are directed by this person. Move materials and goods around the factory using an overhead crane.
Job Title : Overhead Cab Crane Operator
Location : Abu Arish, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.38 per hour.
Company : Acteon
Job Type : Full-Time
- Read and interpret instruction manuals, blueprints, drawings, and specifications, as well as use arithmetic to calculate load weights, wire, sheaves, and fitting sizes, among other things.
- Climb a 25-foot vertical ladder to examine the crane and cab, fill out inspection papers, operate the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and fill steel orders.
- Performs the tasks of a Rigger once the Crane Operator obligations have been accomplished and the workload for the primary job above has been approved.
- Keep in mind that there may be limits on weight or size that must be adhered to.
- This job will require the use of chainsaws, hammers, tape measure and paint stick markers. Chains and nylon slings will be used to lift and move pallets. Magnets and vacuum lifters will also be used.
- Prepare load for transport, check travel route with a whistle and crane operator, transport load to destination, place load, unhook rigging and return load to storage rack
- Use radio or visual signals, as well as other modes of communication, to work with riggers and truck drivers to lift items and other cargo.
- The crane operator inspects the crane for damaged or malfunctioning components and notifies the supervisor if any are discovered by him. Cleaning and lubricating the lifting mechanism of the crane.
- You can keep track of all of the actions and make changes to the process via the use of the control panel. General preventive maintenance is carried out, and all obligations are carried out in accordance with safety standards and laws, where applicable.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions and swiftly report any and all accidents Executes different duties as directed by management.
- Capacity to guarantee that all safety and housekeeping rules are observed, machine capacity is not exceeded, and all tools, supplies, and equipment are properly accounted for and secured at the end of each workday.
- NCCCO or CIC certification is necessary. The Department of Transportation’s (DOT) medical card is valid. Certifications or permissions from the Safety Department, Equipment Manager, or Operations Manager are necessary. A license is required by the local jurisdiction (DC requires operators to be licensed). It is necessary to pass the practical test.
- For this position, a pre-employment physical examination is required to ensure that a candidate’s health and ability to accomplish the job’s requirements are both in good standing each year.
- This position necessitates knowledge of complicated equipment operation.
- A crane operator who wants to work at heights of 30 feet or more and a distance of 60 feet or more must have a lot of experience.