26 May 2023
Full-Time Painter/Drywall Finisher – Bariq
In the home-building process, the Drywall Finisher is responsible for the manufacturing production processes allocated to their team. To ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible, the role follows conventional production processes and employs safe work habits.
Job Title : Painter/Drywall Finisher
Location : Bariq, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.53 per hour.
Company : AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Job Type : Full-Time
- Planning: Assist your Team Leader and Area Coordinator in planning and organizing your area’s production activities by conveying projected material shortages, identifying necessary tool maintenance, and communicating any quality or productivity difficulties.
- Maintaining contact with your supervisor and reporting any job-related issues, as well as ensuring that all equipment and supplies are used safely and efficiently.
- Finishes interior surfaces thoroughly to enhance and protect them, including painting (with rollers, brushes, and spray treatments), restoring vinyl wallpaper, staining wood, and applying many other finishes. Preparing and finishing walls and surface areas with hand and power tools, repairing damaged wood and metal doors, and performing Finisher-related duties are all extremely important.
- Stewardship includes things like protecting our company’s physical assets from damage and misuse, reporting any needed repairs, and keeping your designated space clean and organized.
- To apply texture chemicals or primers to walls or ceilings before final finishing, use tools like trowels, brushes, rollers and the texture hopper. Wallboard and structural metal components may be held in place by using corner metal moldings.
- Maintains communication and coordination with the supervisor, client, and other trades and subcontractors to provide quality, timely, and cost-effective maintenance.
- Using trowels, wide knives, or spatulas, spread sealing compound between boards or panels or over cracks, holes, nail heads, or screw heads.
- Adhere to established safety norms and laws to keep the environment safe and clean. Each person should have their own personal protection equipment (PPE).
- Collaborate with others to develop items that meet our quality requirements while also meeting our productivity goals.
- Attendance: You are responsible for meeting all attendance standards, reporting to work on time for the start of your shift, and adhering to all divisional attendance policies and procedures.
- Must be able to walk, climb, and lift a minimum of 50 pounds, as well as do other physical tasks as required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are all required.
- It is critical to be able to understand architectural and technical drawings.
- A strong sense of self-confidence and leadership are required for the candidate to be successful, as is ongoing education and advancement of one’s talents.
- Carpentry, shop, mechanical drawing, and general math studies in high school are recommended.