26 May 2023
Full-Time Part Time Office Manager – Al Udeid
An accomplished office administrator is needed. This office administrator will assist the CEO and President’s offices with a range of administrative and operational tasks. The Office Administrator is responsible for managing all daily office operations, including scheduling appointments, booking travel, and filing expense reports. The office administrator needs to be an expert in Microsoft Office and have great communication abilities.
Job Title : Part Time Office Manager
Location : Al Udeid, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.88 per hour.
Company : JESSILYN PERSONNEL INC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Helps people who have questions about the department’s offerings and policies; occasionally makes recommendations to upper management on how to handle certain situations.
- Organize and run frequent workplace events, such as client and company development gatherings and charity-focused activities.
- Maintain office safety measures and check that all of the company’s legal obligations for continued operations are being met.
- handle the building’s upkeep, operate as the building’s main point of contact with local property management, and work closely with the building’s staff and any appropriate internal contacts.
- Clerical tasks of increasing complexity are performed, including but not limited to composing messages and reports, processing forms, fielding enquiries, referring customers, and scheduling appointments.
- Keeps the office running smoothly by assigning and monitoring clerical tasks, reviewing and approving requests for office supplies, and keeping tabs on all incoming mail.
- Organize and oversee all aspects of office operations, such as the provision of support services by office workers, conference center personnel, and practice assistants (secretarial) (mail, document reproduction and hospitality)
- To better support our internal and external customers, I participate in projects and initiatives as a member of the firm’s administrative operations team.
- Tasks in the areas of administration, clerical work, record keeping, accounting, file reviewing, and assistance are carried out.
- manages employees and their activities, such as scheduling, tracking time, and assessing performance.
- Capability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a high-pressure, precise setting.
- Strong familiarity with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and the aptitude to quickly acquire new technology tools.
- A bachelor’s degree and at least seven years of management experience in a midsize or larger professional services firm are required.
- Skills in executive-level management, communication, and organization.
- Possessing the poise and skill to juggle competing objectives and tight deadlines without sacrificing productivity or quality.