19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Part Time Receptionist – Al Harajah
An office receptionist is needed. The responsibilities of this position include data input, scheduling, acting as the first point of contact, and using multi-line phone systems. The ideal applicant will be motivated, adept at multitasking, and a self-starter.
Job Title : Part Time Receptionist
Location : Al Harajah, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.39 per hour.
Company : Elite Amenity Management
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is their responsibility to facilitate requests through the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), as well as follow-ups and backup training coverage.
- Handle billing, data entry, word processing, establishing new case files and drafting correspondence.
- Greet research study participants, guests, staff and messenger services. Determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort visitors to specific destinations.
- Record who checks out what office supplies and equipment, and when.
- Coordinate data collection and database updates for new recruits, employee tracking, and annual compliance trainings.
- Make sure you always know where your employees are and have them sign in and exit properly.
- Take inbound calls, filter out unwanted callers, and forward relevant calls to appropriate parties.
- Screen calls, direct them, answer questions, provide information, and collect messages with ease with a multi-line phone system.
- Perform other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Take part in the staff meeting for the Office of Operations, Finance, and Performance Management, as well as any other meetings you may be asked to attend.
- To guarantee that any problems reported to the front desk are documented and handled in a timely and professional way, extreme attention to detail is required.
- Very good and polite follow-up, communication, and sympathy for clients, staff, and professionals.
- working knowledge of a busy reception area or office assistant role Previous experience working in a fast-paced office environment as a receptionist or office assistant.
- Learning the fundamentals of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint, is a must. One more option is to simply go online and surf the web.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple assignments and to produce materials on tight deadlines.