17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Part-Time Receptionist – Contract (Onsite) – Sarat Abidah
The receptionist’s primary responsibilities include greeting visitors to the dealership, fielding their inquiries, and connecting them with the right salesperson or service advisor. The Receptionist’s other responsibilities include taking messages and directing callers to the correct division. Receptionists have the same ethical obligations as employees in other departments.
Job Title : Part-Time Receptionist – Contract (Onsite)
Location : Sarat Abidah, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.33 per hour.
Company : Real Estate
Job Type : Full-Time
- Respond to all incoming calls, screen them, and then forward them while providing necessary information.
- Respond to visitors, guests, employees, and messengers who are involved in your research. Assess the reason for the visit and take the guest to their desired locations.
- Take care of financial tasks like billing and data entry as well as word processing tasks like drafting letters and creating new case files.
- Coordinate data collection and update employee information database; new hires, employee tracking, annual compliance trainings.
- Keep track of when guests and employees come and go and who is where by having them sign in and out properly.
- Keep track of office and file cabinet keys, as well as sign-out ledgers for various pieces of office equipment.
- Utilize a multi-line telephone system to answer, screen, and forward calls as well as to take messages and offer information.
- Performing additional administrative tasks including filing, copying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Participate in staff meetings, including those for the departments of operations, finance, and performance management.
- The person in charge of enabling requests through the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), as well as follow-ups and training backup coverage.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple assignments and to produce materials on tight deadlines.
- Extreme detail is essential to ensure that any issues reported to the front desk are recorded and addressed in a timely and competent manner.
- experience working in a fast-paced environment as an office assistant or receptionist.
- Excellent professionalism in dealing with customers, employees, and other professionals, as well as in all follow-up and communication.
- Essential computer skills include the ability to use the Internet and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.