19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Payroll Analyst – Khulais
A key responsibility of the Payroll Analyst is to ensure that the monthly payroll is processed on schedule, including all benefit and deduction actions. Analysis and processing of nonresident aliens using Glacier tax software. Assist with different payroll reconciliations and year-end tax processing and reporting; engage in software upgrades and training; back up payroll manager while he/she is away.
Job Title : Payroll Analyst
Location : Khulais, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 31.13 per hour.
Company : GLG
Job Type : Full-Time
- Respond to inquiries, help resolve issues such as challenges, conflicts, and discrepancies, and provide technical knowledge about associated transactions, records, laws, rules, policies, and procedures.
- Prepare and print paychecks for all District employees, including deductions for taxes, social security, unemployment insurance, and retirement. Update the employee records for the whole district for taxes, benefits, organization dues, credit unions, and other authorized deductions. Charges and other changes need to be calculated and handled.
- Figure out if any changes need to be made to move employees into and out of different pay plans when transfers, promotions, demotions, full-time or part-time changes, and other status changes are entered into the system.
- Responsible for starting, monitoring, processing, and auditing the organization’s bi-weekly payroll runs. Set up each job, check the results, look over any mistakes to figure out what to do to fix them, and make sure the balance is right before moving on to the next step in the processing.
- Follow up with employees to ensure data is accurate and fulfills policy and procedure requirements. Determine whether modifications are required and implement them to guarantee compliant data in reports/systems.
- To guarantee optimum system performance, communicate with business users to gather and explain business needs, transform requirements into system functionality, and make suggestions for this to happen.
- Benefits and Pay Employee terminations, excess pay forms and overpayment/underpayment assessments are all HR responsibilities that need to be handled.
- Maintain correct balances of payroll expenses for reconciliation with the District’s budget.
- Investigate and respond to state and federal government requests. Correct ADHOC reports. Run month-end, quarterly, and year-end closing payroll reports; review transactions, resolve irregularities, and offer pertinent remarks and/or comments as required.
- Maintaining intricate and private accounting and bookkeeping records as part of a broad range duties related to processing and administering employee pay.
- Level 2 needs 3+ years of recent analytical and reporting experience, including garnishment processing. Level 3 requires 5+ years.
- At least two to four years of analytical Workday experience; mastery of certain modules is preferred: In HCM, we discuss payroll, benefits, wages, bonuses, and other payments.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business, or similar education and experience, is necessary. Most prerequisites may be accomplished via education and experience.
- processing of payroll, beginning with time capture and ending with final payroll tax payments Knowledge in automated payroll systems is required, preferably with SAP, and SAP expertise is preferred.
- You should have time-reporting system experience. Expertise in a union contract is a bonus, but not Interpersonal and customer service skills, verbal and written communication.