26 May 2023
Full-Time Payroll analyst – Thar
Employee payroll is processed and administered by the Payroll Analyst, who performs a wide range of specialized and confidential tasks to ensure that employees are paid accurately and on time and that the District is in compliance with all relevant laws, guidelines and mandates. The Payroll Analyst also gathers and processes various employee records and reports and ensures their accuracy.
Job Title : Payroll analyst
Location : Thar, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 32.89 per hour.
Company : Gemini.com
Job Type : Full-Time
- Prepare and generate payroll for all District employees, including tax and social security withholdings. Tax, benefit, and other deductible spending records should be updated throughout the district. Determine the tax loads and make any required adjustments.
- Interact with business users to acquire and clarify business requirements, then transform them into system functionality using best practices and offering suggestions.
- Maintain a range of complicated and private accounting and bookkeeping records covering salary payments and deductions.
- Responsible for the organization’s biweekly payroll runs, including initiating, monitoring, processing, and auditing. Before going on to the next phase in the processing, set up each task, audit the outcomes, and examine the mistakes to identify remedial action and balance.
- Follow up with staff to verify accurate, policy-compliant data. Determine whether changes are needed and make them to ensure report/system compliance.
- Resolve issues and discrepancies, and provide technical information on transactions, documents, rules and procedures that are related to the inquiry.
- Answer state and federal demands. Report ADHOC. Run month-end, quarterly, and yearly payroll reports, evaluate transactions, and address discrepancies.
- Workers’ status changes are recorded in the system when they are moved, promoted, demoted, full-time or part-time, and it is used to assess if adjustments are needed to shift employees into and out of various pay plans.
- A detailed control sheet must be maintained throughout each payroll cycle to ensure that all payroll costs are properly accounted for and that the budget is properly reconciled.
- Collaborate with Human Resources employees on monthly payroll procedures such as contract pay, BenefitFocus processing, termination lump sum payments, employee termination eforms, extra pay eforms, contract pay eforms, and overpayment/underpayment analysis and resolution.
- Knowledge of the following Workday modules is preferred: Payroll, benefits, wages, bonuses, and other kinds of payment are all included under Human Capital Management (HCM).
- It’s a plus if you’ve worked with time-tracking systems before. Experience working under a union contract is an asset, but it is not essential. Personal and customer service qualities are complemented by excellent writing skills.
- processing of payroll, beginning with time capture and ending with final payroll tax payments Knowledge in automated payroll systems is required, preferably with SAP, and SAP expertise is preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or business is required, or an equivalent mix of education and experience that meets most of the requirements below. On the other hand, most of the requirements could be met by a combination of education and experience that is about the same.
- Level 2 needs 3+ years of similar analytical and reporting expertise, including garnishment processing, while Level 3 requires 5+ years.