18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Performance Media Specialist – Baqaa
Assist other internal team members in implementing and measuring national sponsored social media efforts. For the organization’s objectives, this job will help in the creation and implementation of sponsored social media campaigns, focusing on possibilities to enhance KPIs and goals.
Job Title : Performance Media Specialist
Location : Baqaa, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 20.92 per hour.
Company : Emerson
Job Type : Part-Time
- Suggest buying and upkeep of digital media equipment Solve digital media system difficulties. Identify potential equipment costs. Protect university funds.
- Contributed to the creation of presentations and management updates; took notes at meetings and on weekly phone conversations to help in the development of strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Reporting, analysis, and optimization suggestions for sponsored social programs should be developed in collaboration with the digital analytics team.
- Co-ordinates the generation of digital content with corporate partners. Writes, edits, and evaluates material while following contact standards. To ensure that existing and prospective consumers have access to current and thorough product/service information. Maintains a digital audit procedure.
- Creating management updates and presentations. Taking notes during meetings and weekly calls to assist build corporate strategy and tactics.
- It is important to keep a close eye on your website to see if there are any outdated photos or video embeds.
- Maintaining client relationships and identifying programming opportunities for customers in order to increase efficiency while continuing to build their firm are important tasks.
- Prepares submissions for program recognition and publishing; leads and directs marketing efforts; creates and tracks citizen surveys and communications.
- Quality assurance entails checking that online content is optimized for search engines, accessible, and has working links. Online analytics should be utilized to evaluate campaigns and programs.
- Make sure that your partners, such as third-party creative agencies and paid digital platforms, are performing better by working with the Acquisition Manager.
- Make recommendations about how to buy and keep digital media equipment. It is important to find and fix problems with digital media systems. Get price quotes for a variety of different types of equipment. Keep an eye on the money the university makes.
- Ability to develop and achieve strict deadlines, alter directions as required, and handle many projects simultaneously.
- Make sure you treat customers and coworkers in a professional and respectful way in order to give our clients the best service possible.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, content management systems, and social media account management is required.
- Extensive communication and organizational ability, as well as strong analytical talents, critical and strategic thinking, and interpersonal skills, are required.