19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Permanent Family Practice Physician – Al-Ahsa
We’re seeking for a responsible Doctor to examine patients and treat chronic pain sufferers. To evaluate symptoms and identify diseases, you must be extremely informed about pain management and other medical issues. The job may be taxing, so you’ll need a lot of patience.
Job Title : Permanent Family Practice Physician
Location : Al-Ahsa, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 87.9 per hour.
Company : MPLT Healthcare
Job Type : Full-Time
- Compiles all necessary records and creates thorough reports in accordance with payer and/or Department of Labor guidelines, which include evaluation results, treatments provided assessment of patient response to therapy and treatment plan, and other relevant information.
- Use and support a comprehensive clinical treatment paradigm that the team has developed that is specialized to assist obese people in achieving their weight-loss goals.
- Observe patients on a regular basis to assess their health and identify any potential problems.
- Nurse practitioners and physician assistants (including Women’s Health Care services) need to be monitored, as do other mid-level clinicians.
- Through education and counselling, provide preventative and health-maintenance care, such as yearly physicals, good health practices, and self-care skills.
- Utilize the medical director’s specialized medical processes to evaluate and manage ED, PE, and male sexually related health conditions.
- Using certified EHR technology to improve quality, safety, and efficiency, as well as eliminate health inequalities, involves patients and their families in their health care, improves patient and family involvement in their health care, improves care coordination, and promotes population and public health while maintaining patient privacy and security is defined as Meaningful Use.
- Maintain regular contact with the medical director in order to provide medical treatment to customers (CMO).
- Makes appropriate recommendations for operations that cannot be done at the institution.
- Exhibit excellent bedside manner and build a compassionate connection with patients.
- Interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are all essential.
- Eligibility for licensure in the state where services are being delivered or a current, valid license to practice medicine in the state where services are being provided (licensure must be in good standing).
- It is preferred that you have at least two (2) years of outpatient experience practicing primary care medicine.
- Board certification in family medicine, occupational medicine, emergency medicine, or PM&R is preferred. Occupational medicine experience is needed.
- A doctor of medicine (MD) or a doctor of osteopathy (DO) degree from an authorized medical institution is required