This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Feb 2023
Full-Time Permanent ObGyn Physician – Al Mahd
We’re seeking for a dependable doctor to assist residents with both emergency and non-emergency medical treatment. The doctor does medical exams and evaluations, treats urgent and regular medical concerns, supervises medical treatment for chronic medical illnesses, and participates in organizational efforts to help patients in correctional settings avoid diseases and injuries.
Job Title : Permanent ObGyn Physician
Location : Al Mahd, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 85.14 per hour.
Company : Staff Today Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Examine people on a regular basis to assess their health and discover any potential concerns.
- Regularly communicate with the medical director in order to provide medical care to customers (CMO).
- In order to assist obese patients achieve their weight loss goals, support a team-developed and -maintained clinical treatment paradigm.
- Evaluate and manage ED, PE, and male sexually linked health issues using distinct medical techniques created by the medical director.
- Provide preventative and health-maintenance therapy, such as yearly physicals, healthy habits, and self-care skills, via education and counselling.
- Meaningful Use is defined as the use of certified EHR technology to improve quality, safety, efficiency, and eliminate health inequalities, as well as to engage patients and families in their health care, improve care coordination, and promote population and public health while maintaining privacy and security.
- Nurse practitioners and physician assistants, including those working in Women’s Health Care, must be supervised at the mid-level.
- Makes appropriate recommendations for operations that cannot be done at the institution.
- Compiles all necessary records and creates thorough reports in accordance with payer and/or Department of Labor requirements, including evaluation results, treatments administered assessment of patient response to therapy and treatment plan, and other applicable data.
- Every healthcare worker must have the ability to communicate effectively while also showing compassion to their patients.
- Expertise with electronic health records (EHR) documentation
- Board certification in family medicine, occupational or preventive medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, or PM&R is strongly recommended. It would be advantageous if you have prior Occupational Medicine experience.
- Working in primary care medicine in an outpatient environment for at least two (2) years is desirable.
- Current, valid license to practice medicine in the state where care is being offered (in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where care is being provided.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.