18 Mar 2023
Full-Time PHARMACIST OR PHARMACY ASSISTANT – Dhurma
The Pharmacy Assistant accepts and directs new and refill prescriptions for further processing, prepares automated or written prescription labels, packages and sells filled prescriptions and pharmaceutical products, and supports pharmacy workers with clerical responsibilities.
Job Title : PHARMACIST OR PHARMACY ASSISTANT
Location : Dhurma, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.51 per hour.
Company : Manhattan Cardiovascular Associates
Job Type : Full-Time
- Repaints and/or labels non-sterile and sterile goods and extemporaneous doses in line with pharmacy batch record specifications.
- Verifying prescription sales may be done by looking at a patient’s health insurance card or any other kind of identification.
- Develops general knowledge of the market, competitors, customer needs, distribution channels, and Company offerings for the assigned product
- For the pharmacy to succeed and the company’s goals to be met, it is critical to provide the right prescriptions, information, and professional services in a kind, caring, pleasant, and efficient manner
- Cleaning work spaces on a regular basis, as well as following correct disposal procedures, are all critical aspects of this position’s duties.
- Keep an eye out for any potential problems with the storage of medications and ensure that they are in compliance with Department of Health regulations as well as standards from the Joint Commission and State Board of Pharmacy.
- Forms are filled out to get notifications and to order new things when they need to do so. Patient care areas fill in a form to ask for floor stocks. People who work at cost centers get paid, deliveries are checked for expiration dates, and charges are sent to the right cost centers.
- Performs tasks in the event of an emergency, such as covering sick calls, adjusting workloads, and taking on projects.
- It is recommended that deposits be made in the same amount by cash, credit card, and check. Before you shut up shop for the day, check the register for any errors and correct them.
- There should be no gaps in this information, such as a drug name or a precise dosage, or instructions on how to get a fresh prescription. Generic or therapeutic substitutes are possible.
- always on the lookout for flaws and isn’t afraid to ask questions if they are found.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, team-oriented workplace while working on numerous assignments at the same time and keeping to rigorous deadlines
- Assuring the timely delivery of medications and other pharmacy supplies to the patient areas. This category includes crash, cardiac, and surgical carts.
- have shown great leadership talents and outstanding organizational skills, as well as the ability to think critically and make sound decisions
- able to carry out all of the automated distribution responsibilities assigned to it because of its extensive training and expertise.