This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Feb 2023
Full-Time Pharmacy Assistant – Riyadh Al Khabra
The Pharmacy Assistant provides in-person and telephone reception, receives and directs new and refill prescriptions for further processing, produces computerized or typed prescription labels, packages and sells filled prescriptions and pharmaceutical merchandise, and assists pharmacy staff with clerical functions.
Job Title : Pharmacy Assistant
Location : Riyadh Al Khabra, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17.3 per hour.
Company : Prime Time Pharmacy
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assumes tasks such as sick call covering, vacant position coverage, workload changes and projects when called upon by the company to do so.
- When necessary, alert and reorder forms are filled out. Requests from patient care areas for floorstock are filled. Cost centers are charged, deliveries from wholesalers and other suppliers are verified for expiry dates, and charges are submitted to the appropriate cost centers.
- Those prescriptions may be sold if a patient’s identity has been confirmed, such as by conducting a claim check or examining a health plan card.
- Ensure that all medication storage rooms are adequately and securely maintained in line with Department of Health, The Joint Commission, and State Board of Pharmacy standards, among other requirements.
- In order to properly repackage and/or label extemporaneous dosages and sterile items, refer to the batch record provided by your pharmacist.
- Examines the prescription to ensure that it contains the medicine name, strength, directions for usage, the amount to be provided, any specific instructions, and how to renew the prescription. Recognizes the possibility of generic or therapeutic replacements.
- Develops general knowledge of the market, competitors, customer needs, distribution channels, and Company offerings for the assigned product
- Cleaning work spaces on a regular basis, as well as following correct disposal procedures, are all critical aspects of this position’s duties.
- Perform point of sale duties and keep track of cash, credit, and check payments accurately. When you finish your shift, make sure you have paid all of your transactions from the day and checked for mistakes.
- Helping members feel better about their health by providing them with the drugs and information they need and the professional services they deserve while also exemplifying the pharmacy’s goal and the organization’s vision.
- To guarantee the timely delivery of medications and other pharmacy supplies to the patient locations. This category includes carts for cardiac, cardiac, and surgical emergencies, as well.
- able to carry out all of the automated distribution responsibilities assigned to it because of its extensive training and expertise.
- concerned about quality and is motivated to seek out flaws and inquire when anything seems to be wrong.
- have shown great leadership talents and outstanding organizational skills, as well as the ability to think critically and make sound decisions
- Successful performance in a fast-paced, collaborative setting is critical, as is the ability to manage many tasks at once while meeting tight deadlines.