26 May 2023
Full-Time Pharmacy Assistant – Thar
The Pharmacy Assistant provides in-person and telephone reception, receives and directs new and refill prescriptions for further processing, produces computerized or typed prescription labels, packages and sells filled prescriptions and pharmaceutical merchandise, and assists pharmacy staff with clerical functions.
Job Title : Pharmacy Assistant
Location : Thar, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19 per hour.
Company : The Dermatology Specialists
Job Type : Full-Time
- Checks to make sure the right person is getting the medicine by looking at a call slip, the person’s health plan card or something else that shows their ID.
- Executes tasks in the case of an emergency, such as sick call covering, empty position coverage, workload modifications, and project management.
- Make sure that all payments, including cash, credit, and check, are paid in full. Once you’ve completed your day’s work, review your register for any errors you may have made.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment, cleans the area on a regular basis, and disposes of waste in an acceptable way.
- All drug storage rooms should be inspected to verify that all medications have been properly and safely stored in line with Department of Health, The Joint Commission, and State Board of Pharmacy regulations, among others.
- Verifies that the prescription lists the drug name, strength, directions for use, quantity to be given, any special instructions, and how many refills to get. Recognizes that there could be a generic or therapeutic substitution.
- demonstrates pharmacy’s mission and the organization’s goal by helping members stay healthy by giving them the right medicines, information, and professional services in a caring, helpful, courteous, and efficient way.
- Using the batch record from the pharmacist, repackages and labels non-sterile and sterile items, as well as dosages that were made up on the spot.
- It helps the product’s market, competition, customer needs, distribution, and corporate products to be better understood.
- Forms are filled out to get notifications and to order new things when they need to do so. Patient care areas fill in a form to ask for floor stocks. People who work at cost centers get paid, deliveries are checked for expiration dates, and charges are sent to the right cost centers.
- be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities and good organizational abilities, as well as the ability to think critically and make sound decisions
- Pharmacies and other healthcare professionals have a major role to play in the distribution of prescription drugs. Cardiovascular and surgical crises are also included in this category.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, team-oriented workplace while working on numerous assignments at the same time and keeping to rigorous deadlines
- is concerned with the quality of the product and is driven to seek out and investigate any discrepancies.
- It demonstrates knowledge and experience in performing all of the automated distribution tasks and duties that have been given to it.