26 May 2023
Full-Time Pharmacy IV Assistant – Hail
The Pharmacy Assistant accepts and directs new and refill prescriptions for further processing, prepares automated or written prescription labels, packages and sells filled prescriptions and pharmaceutical products, and supports pharmacy workers with administrative tasks.
Job Title : Pharmacy IV Assistant
Location : Hail, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.56 per hour.
Company : Actalent
Job Type : Full-Time
- Verifies the proper patient by comparing a call slip against a claim check, validating a patient’s health plan card, or other patient identification.
- When necessary, alert and reorder forms are filled out. Requests from patient care areas for floorstock are filled. Cost centers are charged, deliveries from wholesalers and other suppliers are verified for expiry dates, and charges are submitted to the appropriate cost centers.
- Clean and tidy workplaces, frequent cleanings, and efficient waste disposal processes cannot be overstated in terms of their importance..
- Follow the pharmacist’s instructions on the batch record to repackage and/or label non-sterile and sterile items and extemporaneous dosages.
- In addition to the foregoing information, a prescription must contain the following: the name of the medication, the dose and strength, the directions for how to use it, the quantity to be provided, any particular instructions, and information on how to get a fresh prescription. Has been made aware of the possibility of generic or therapeutic substitutes.
- It is vital to give appropriate medications, information, and professional services in a helpful, caring, pleasant, and efficient way in order to meet the objectives of the pharmacy and the company.
- In accordance with the regulations of the Department of Health, The Joint Commission, and the State Board of Pharmacy, ensure that all drug storage rooms are appropriately and securely maintained.
- In order to get a good picture of the market, competitors, customers, and distribution methods for a product, this person helps.
- Performs tasks in the event of an emergency, such as covering sick calls, adjusting workloads, and taking on projects.
- Cash, credit, and checks should all be deposited in the exact quantities. At the end of the day, reconcile the register and check for any errors that may have occurred.
- Ability to function successfully in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while simultaneously completing several projects and adhering to strict deadlines
- Assuring the timely delivery of medications and other pharmacy supplies to the patient areas. This category includes crash, cardiac, and surgical carts.
- Accomplished individuals who are obliged to look for weaknesses and query whether anything is wrong.
- Demonstrates expertise in all automated distribution tasks and duties.
- need to be a good leader: good organizational skills, independent and critical thinking skills, as well as good judgment.