26 May 2023
Full-Time Pharmacy Technician – Al Sulaimi
The Pharmacy Assistant, under the direct supervision and control of a licensed Pharmacist, provides in-person and telephone reception, receives and directs new and refill prescriptions for further processing, creates computerized or typed prescription labels, packages and sells filled prescriptions and pharmaceutical merchandise, and assists pharmacy personnel with clerical functions.
Job Title : Pharmacy Technician
Location : Al Sulaimi, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17.35 per hour.
Company : Duane Reade
Job Type : Full-Time
- The sale of prescriptions may be permitted once a patient’s identification has been validated, such as via a claim check or examination of a health plan card.
- When necessary, completes alert and reorder forms, fills floorstock request forms from patient care areas, processes charges to the relevant cost centers, receives deliveries from wholesalers and other suppliers, checks for expiry dates of pharmaceuticals, and maintains inventory management.
- Keep a clean and tidy work environment by cleaning regularly and adhering to correct waste disposal practices is essential.
- In accordance with the regulations of the Department of Health, The Joint Commission, and the State Board of Pharmacy, ensure that all drug storage rooms are appropriately and securely maintained.
- Verifies that the prescription contains the correct medicine name, strength, use instructions, dosage, any special instructions, and information on how to get a new prescription. Aware of the possibility of generic or therapeutic substitutes.
- Manage cash, credit, and check transactions at the point of sale and ensure that all monetary transactions are correct. When you finish your shift, reconcile all of your daily register transactions and look for inconsistencies.
- Incorporates the pharmacist’s batch record into the packaging and labeling of pharmaceuticals, including sterile and nonsterile items.
- Assists in developing a thorough awareness of the product’s market, rivals, customer requirements, distribution methods, and Company offerings.
- Assume several roles in the event of an emergency, such as stepping in for employees who are absent due to illness or a vacancy.
- In a manner that embodies the pharmacy’s mission and the organization’s vision, provides appropriate medications, information, and professional services in a helpful, empathetic, pleasant, and efficient manner.
- have great leadership and organizational skills, as well as the ability to think critically and make good decisions.
- To guarantee the timely delivery of medications and other pharmacy supplies to the patient locations. This category includes carts for cardiac, cardiac, and surgical emergencies, as well.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, team-oriented workplace while working on numerous assignments at the same time and keeping to rigorous deadlines
- so fixated on perfection that they can’t help but spot any flaws in their work
- Assumed responsibility for a wide range of automated distribution activities and responsibilities is clearly shown by it.